[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FInally got this. What should I expect?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: skyrim_environment_1920x1200.jpg (957KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
skyrim_environment_1920x1200.jpg
957KB, 1920x1200px
FInally got this. What should I expect?
>>
>>379399335
Walking and fast travel simulator
>>
>>379399335
I played about 12 hours and got bored. Not sure what the hype was about. I just stole everything in site and realized there was no challenge. There are some good side quests tho
>>
>>379399335
Don't expect a good story, good writing, or interesting quests and characters. Do expect tons of bugs and simplistic gameplay. The game is also piss easy unless you play on hard, however it's still incredibly unbalanced no matter what difficulty you play on. What the game does well is exploring. Mindlessly fighting, looting, and leveling is really fun IMO. The crafting and house mechanics aren't very fleshed out, but they're still fun regardless. Don't expect any quality, and you can definitely have a lot of fun with the game.
>>
>>379399335
casual, easy game about as deep as a puddle. But some people enjoy that sort of thing.
>>
File: OOTlPQU.png (748KB, 1024x578px) Image search: [Google]
OOTlPQU.png
748KB, 1024x578px
>>379399335
The worst thing to happen to the RPG genre.

Literally every aspect of the game is babytown frolics. Spam lmb or right trigger. Crouch to hide and watch the eyeball until you get caught. Basic as fuck crafting system that pretends to be in depth. Shitty armor and weapons, shitty magic implementation, shitty enemies, shitty boring combat, shitty story, shitty choices that don't matter.

It's a bad game for gamers and a great game for casual autist faggots who want to pretend that they "like video games."
>>
Better than Fallout 4 at least
>>
>>379399335

Ignoring the main story, looking up mods to install, learning how to install mods, learning how to use console commands to get around problems in the base game and/or added by mods, thinking about installing nude mods, installing nude mods, thinking about installing sex mods, then installing sex mods, then looking up waifu guides, then looking up mods that drastically improve gameplay, tweaking looks on your waifu endlessly for months after you quit playing.
>>
>>379401465
>it's still incredibly unbalanced no matter what difficulty you play on

Thats the dam truth. You play for days and you become a level 81 warrior of doom? Well this vampire guy is gonna kick your ass, or this summoner chick is gonna summon a giant ice demon to make you kiss your own rectum as you fly over a wall. Meanwhile the guards are gonna die from an arrow to the knee.
>>
>>379399335
expect to be downloading 200 mods within a week
>>
>>379403889
I always play on Expert, since it's the difficulty I feel is the least shitty. The early game is pretty difficult, but after 2-3 hours you start to get really strong really fast. After a couple dozen hours, you only take chip damage from everything except the highest tier enemies, and you 1 or 2 shot pretty much everything you encounter. If you try to turn the difficulty up, then the enemies take dozens of swings to kill and you STILL take no damage. I don't know how they managed to fuck up balance so badly.
>>
>>379399335
Don't use the taxi service or teleports.
Running into something on the way to your goal is 90% of the fun in the game.
Walk everywhere, explore things you see.
>>
First and most importantly : ignore modbitches
>>
draugr and wyverns
>>
File: 1471340313919.png (675KB, 575x803px) Image search: [Google]
1471340313919.png
675KB, 575x803px
>>379404612
>don't fix the broken game, its perfect how it is
>mods ruin the artistic integrity of the game
quiet Toddler, the Dreamboys are speaking
>>
>>379405336
>don't fix the broken game, its perfect how it is
True

>mods ruin the artistic integrity of the game
True as well

Time to go and make yourself a big tiddy waifu abomination on your heavily modded sexlab skyrim
>>
"quality"
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.