[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EASIEST SOULS GAME

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8162.jpg (27KB, 468x215px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8162.jpg
27KB, 468x215px
>you get 20 estus flasks every respawn
>regain health from every hit
>all items bought from one vendor
>no armour or shields meaning entire game is a roll-a-thon
>easy to level grind in minutes as soon as you access the library or hemwitch lane

No wonder normies luvv it
>>
NEVER
>>
>>379397579
EVER
>>
>>379397429
I plat'd this in a week
>>
But it's not a Souls game

Honestly, Soulsfags are the worst, they need everything to be about them
>>
>>379397683
Including all chalice dungeons and DLC?

Also you need all 3 endings for platinum trophy
>>
The difficulty is in figuring out how to work with the drops to 10fps during boss fights.
>>
>>379397965
yes, all chalice dungeons and DLC

i cheesed the 3 endings because fuck that
>>
>>379398064
What do you mean cheesed the 3 endings? You don't get a platinum trophy if you don't get each ending
>>
>>379397683
>>379398064
Falseflag or do you have proof, like a picture?
>>
>>no armour or shields meaning entire game is a roll-a-thon

As opposed to a hold left bumper a thon
>>
Ive been playing this at my own pace for a few months now. Really enjoy the atmosphere, love the Gothic setting.

Things I don't like
>dark souls
>>
>>379398212
Keep a save file, either on cloud save or a USB. Do one ending, load the save, do another ending.
>>
>>379397429
>have to grind for estus
>only after you take damage
>yes
>implying all souls games AREN'T roll-a-thons
>yes
overall 2/10 try harder
>>

You idiot, they come out of storage. They run out you know?
>>
Where's your "platinum in 10 days" pic, OP?
>>
>>379397683
the only reason the other souls games are harder to platinum than bloodborne is that some spells are locked behind retarded covenants that don't work (hello blade of the darkmoon in das3). i think dark souls 2 solved this by putting those spells in ng++ vendors (no other way to get them, the game is empty), something the monkeys at das3 still can't fucking figure out, leaving players to grind hundreds of silver knights for a weak miracle (if you're the type that hunts trophies)

they are one of the easiest games to platinum, just finish it 3 times, look up a guide on where to find stuff and you're done. covenant rewards are just a retarded feature that doesn't make them any more difficult, just more tedious
>>
>>379399429
>giving a fuck about platinum trophies

You deserve it.
>>
>>379399429
>check out my achievements
lol faggot
>>
>>379398010
This
Good luck iframing through loran darkbeast's aoe if you so much as think about moving your camera
>>
>>379398242
>a picture
i mean i could show you my platinum but there's no way for me to prove I got it in a week.
>>
>>379400939
Psnprofiles.com
>>
>>379397429
>Calls Bloodborne a Souls game
>Unironically dislikes it because of difficulty alone

Not this time sweetie!
>>
File: plat.png (37KB, 956x135px) Image search: [Google]
plat.png
37KB, 956x135px
>>379401069
yeah, no fucking way i'm posting my PSN on 4chin

>23.99%

probably one of the easiest plats on PS4
>>
>EASIEST SOULS GAME

Which isn't really saying much.
>>
File: Plat.jpg (17KB, 932x68px) Image search: [Google]
Plat.jpg
17KB, 932x68px
>>379401725
You have to screenshot it like this to be able to see the time
>>
>>379401904
That doesn't work for me because there was a ~9 month gap between when I first installed the game and then when I started a new game and played all the way through for a week
>>
>>379397429
I see you're using an old bait
I wonder were you learned it?
>>
>>379402037
So it took you 9 months to Plat the game
>>
>>379402173
9 months and 1 week ;)
>>
>>379397429
Cmon anon. You can come up with better bait than that
>>
>>379397429
This is not overpowered until you get your VIT way up. Vials recover 40% of your total health, which is fine at first, but at high VIT, can be a little too forgiving, and makes VIT the best stat in the game.
Promotes greed, which is the best way to die. It's a good mechanic.
Saves time, works within the context of the game. It's different, not better or worse.
>no armour or shields meaning entire game is a roll-a-thon
This makes the game more challenging, not easier.
>easy to level grind in minutes as soon as you access the library or hemwitch lane
It's easy to level grind in every Souls game. These games are only ever as hard as your knowledge (or lack thereof) of the game

The worst thing about BB is lack of build variety, which limits replayability. The game is plenty challenging.
>>
>>379397429
>you get 20 estus flasks everytime you respawn
that only happens if you overstock the healing items and when you go back to hunters dream you refill.
that is only possible if your hurt damage bar is still available and you have to attack right after in the heat of the moment
theyre basic game items, and the insight bath guy you can only buy certain things when they become obtainable
>easy to level grind
I havent experienced this yet but that doesnt seem to be the case, and with the case of most souls games, armor and weapons matter more than level.
>>
>>379397429

Wait, what? You get nothing after respawn. Only healing itmes you are getting are the one you fiund.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.