[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>379393651
Means that that having both a Switch and PS4 is great
t. Owns both of them
>>
He means that console warriors are faggots.

The two systems provide a different niche.
>>
Successful Nintendo is worst Nintendo.
I'm expecting Wii levels of consumer apathy.
>>
File: 1495761924504.jpg (26KB, 610x761px) Image search: [Google]
1495761924504.jpg
26KB, 610x761px
DELETE
>>
Nintendo friends don't want a ps4, and ps4 friends don't want a Nintendo. Just like PC friends are happy with their games(players unknown/h1z1, overwatch, mobas, simulators, etc)

Every platform owns their own niche, minus the xbox. the ps4 absorbed all xbros and killed that brand.
>>
Means Sony is so far ahead they don't even consider Nintendo competition.
>>
>>379394287
it literally says "sees nintendo and playstation "sitting side-by-side"
go the fuck back to school you primitive monkey, however seeing as you're a sony fan, you probably never went there in the first place
>>
>>379394274

>implying I don't have everything other than XBox
>>
File: 1496702069427.jpg (48KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1496702069427.jpg
48KB, 330x319px
>>379393651
YFW Nintendo and Sony team up again
>>
>>379393741
this
Switch is a great complementary console, this is the first gen that made me fall for that meme and it's pretty good.
>>
>>379393989
>nintendo was never successful until the DS
>>
>>379394470
He also says that the success of the Switch has not had any effect on PS4 sales.

Its like the winner of the race telling the retard good job finishing the race in last.
>>
Lhappy to have the holy trinity, Switch, PS4 and PC. Got all ends covered.
>>
>>379393651
That Sony are Nintendo are gay.
>>
Fucking shitposters.

Sony just admitted how Xbox is only their true competitor for the 9th generation console. That if Nintendo "brand" of handheld+console combo will continue, both Japenese companies will have mutual benefits against Microdick

Its how Durant went to the Warriors, so this time the Dubs only problem are the Cavs.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.