[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YO! XBOX

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

>>
NO GAMES
SEE YOU NEXT YEAR
>>
IS WALTER WHITE GAY FOR ME?
>>
AFTER THE ROLE OF A LIFETIME
I'VE BEEN.... "BUSY"
>>
BITCH!
>>
HOW MUCH IS A BUTTPLUG?
>>
>>379392248
FIND ME A JOB
>>
>>379392384
you seem awfully experienced in this question
>>
File: xbox-aaron-paul.jpg (84KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
xbox-aaron-paul.jpg
84KB, 800x600px
SAVE MY CAREER
>>
>>379392614
I saw Aaron Paul at an unemployment office in Los Angeles yesterday. I noticed him but didn’t want to bother him.

He obviously saw me because he came up to me. He said, “Please let me give you an autograph, yo, bitch. Please respond.”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “Please respond. Please respond. Xbox, please respond. Bitch.” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my day, and I heard him crying as I walked off. When I came to apply up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen job applications in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be busy and read scripts, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the forms and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually because “I just wish I had more time to play,” and then turned around and cried at me. I don’t even think that’s a career. After she scanned each form and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by saying “Xbox turn on” really loudly.
>>
File: RAGE.jpg (252KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
RAGE.jpg
252KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: fa.jpg (90KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
fa.jpg
90KB, 800x600px
>H-hey bitch you should get me a role in that new seires you're doing
>The f-fans would love it, right b-bitch?
>>
X-Box One S is great Blu-Ray and Ultra HD player.

Forza is nice and Gears 4 is fun.

Now Halo 5 is meh...

Is this all then? Should I buy PS4 Pro?
>>
>>379392248
How is season 2 and 3 of Better Call Saul?
I liked the first season.
>>
>>379395089
Completely uninteresting. I don't know why there are contrarians that pretend to like that garbage. I'm no expecting Breaking Bad or anything out of it. I just wanted something compelling at least. Better Call Saul is just a failed soulless cash-in.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.