[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REDDITS NOT THAT AUTISTIC GUYS HAHAHAHAHAHA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1261.jpg (161KB, 750x864px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1261.jpg
161KB, 750x864px
REDDITS NOT THAT AUTISTIC GUYS HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
what were you doing there in the first place and on a mobile too
>>
What a fucking HORRIBLE thread
>starting a console war just because
>posting some fucking stupid reddit post
>pretending that there's any good reason to share it or make other people read it
Fuck you faggot OP
>>
File: 1495125158347.jpg (240KB, 792x904px) Image search: [Google]
1495125158347.jpg
240KB, 792x904px
>>379391381
>90% of the console library
At least they're honest about it
>>
you need to go back there instead of bringing this trash here.
>>
>browses reddit
>phoneposting
>at the same time

The eternal faggot strikes again.
>>
How much time do you guys have to play games anyway? I beat maybe 1-2 games per month max
>>
Can we ban these threads that are just Reddit screen caps?
>>
>>379391381
>REDDIT SUCKS AMIRITE GUYS?! HAHAHA I'M COOL LIKE YOU OUR SEKRIT CLUB

I mean, yeah fuck that place but fuck you too for being such an underage retard
>>
>>379391381
Reddit is right, but you sonygers will do anything to shit on Nintendo
>>
>>379391639
I find it's much quicker when it's a game I've played before like Zelda which was on the Wiiu, MK8 which was on the wiiu, pokken which was on the wiiu, and splatoon which was on the wiiu.
>>
>>379391758
This, this fucking place is literally Sonygaf, it's fucking infested
>>
hes right
it would be abysmal from a business standpoint to blow your load this early and leave 2018 with literally nothing
>>
>>379391381
>animal crossing
>pokemon
why would they put handheld games on a console

>inb4 smt and fire emblem
do not count as they originated as console games and have always had entries on both types of platforms. no handheld series have made the switch (lol) to switch and there is nothing to suggest it is the 3ds successor aside from clunky portability. that coupled with the fact kimishima said there would be a real successor should put all naysayers to rest, but people are incredibly delusional
>>
>>379393009
animal crossing started on a console even though the switch is a handheld so thats irrelevant
>>
>>379393085
and has been vastly more successful on handhelds than console. it's hard to see them making a return to it after city folk tanking in comparison
>>
>>379391381
>phoneposter
>redditor
kys
>>
>>379391639
Some of us actually have time management skills
>>
>>379393458
Your argument works for FE and SMT too, so you literally have no evidence at all
>>
>>379393009
Switch is a handheld too so I'm not seeing the issue here?
>>
>>379391889
>splatoon
Its splatoon 2 though
>inb4 not a true sequel
When you have
>new maps
>new weapons
>new moves
>new mode
>new story
>>
>>379393887
>has good time management skills
>spends time playing video games
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
*BREATHS*
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahaaAHAHAH
>>
>>379394109
I can manage my time so I can finish the things I need to finish while still having plenty of time for my entertainment. What's the problem? Jealous?
>>
>>379393980
being literally held in your hands does not make it a handheld. it is the library of games and third party support that determines that. the companies that made the ds and 3ds successful simply do not have the drive or skill to work without the gimmicks that made them flourish on handhelds or make their products worth an additional 20 dollars when all the switch has to offer is decent graphics

>>379393916
those games have been successful while cf was considered a complete misfire
>>
>>379394012
We call that DLC
>>
When people migrated here from Digg at least they didn't post screencaps from digg on 4chan.
>>
>>379394574
what does a sequel need to make it an actual sequel, then?
>>
>>379394012
you know what else has those? DLC
>>
>one dude on the internet said something
Good thread ass hole.
>>
>>379395840
A new graphics engine
>>
File: 1424660536504.jpg (53KB, 419x480px) Image search: [Google]
1424660536504.jpg
53KB, 419x480px
>you can't release 90% of a console library in the first year and then have 4 empty years.

HAHAHAHAHA This is too much
Nintenbros will defend this
>>
>>379394441

>being literally held in your hands does not make it a handheld

Okay, that's enough 4chan for the day.
>>
>>379391562

Only the most autstic /v/ users care about phoneposting
>>
>>379395840
brand new assets made from scratch, with no reused assets
>>
>>379391514
This, threads like this should be bannable
>>
>>379396012
that's retarded, very few sequels actually bother making a new rendering engine for a new release, it's a waste of resources and unnecessary.
>>379396172
show me some reused assets, I'll wait.
>>
>>379391692
Just ban phoneposters and the IP they post from permanently, then add their post to a database which can be used later on as a training set to a machine learning algorithm that will automatically ban all idiots.
>>
>zelda
>waggle boxing
Maybe more than 2 games in the first year would be nice.
>>
>i go to reddit to find shitposts and repost those shitposts in my shitpost to up the shitpost content
>>
They wouldn't need to stagger releases if they secured third party support. Sony can get away with not releasing a single exclusive game in a year, but they pretty much get every other game.

Nintendo on the other hand either releases a first party game, or the Switch has literally nothing.

>Inb4 Sony pony

I own a Switch since day one, waited three hours in line for it and I love it. Love it so much that I look at the eShop almost every day hoping that a reason to play the thing will pop up.
>>
>>379391381
What? Is that English?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.