/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Persona 4 fags does nothing but jack off to the P4 cast for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1496450547410.png (708KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496450547410.png
708KB, 640x640px
>Persona 4 fags does nothing but jack off to the P4 cast for 9 years, the deepest they've gone was Persona Q and Persona 4 Arena
>Persona 5 fags enjoy their game and check out other games in the series such as SMT Nocturne a few months later after they've finished playing P5
I don't understand, I'm not complaining but I thought newcomers where always plebs? Why are P5fags so much better than P4fags?
>>
>>379391114
Persona 4 was trash with the shittiest girls and stupidest plot.
>>
>>379392568
That's what confuses me the most. Shouldn't a waifu game have actually good waifus?
>>
>>379392568
You say that but you clearly havent played 5 yet
>>
>>379391114
P5fag here. I just completed nocturne and that was a masterpiece, the atmosphere and difficulty made p5 feel babby in comparison. I'm not sure if I should get strange journey or wait for the upcoming remake bros. I'm very happy to have finally come to play these gems, they are Stanley Kubrick tier vidya.
>>
>>379392568
I liked P4's plot way more than 5's.

5's plot constantly railroads you , the use of the *record scratch* was stupid and the theme became stupid when after the 2nd palace you stopped acting like thieves to steal the treasure.
>>
Seems to me like p5fags spend way more time complaining about p4
>>
>>379393582
Maybe hold off till the remake

There's plenty of other SMTs to jump in. Try IV, or Devil survivor.

If you wanna play the old school campier games, Soul hackers is definitely fun
>>
>>379391114
>God, why are P5fags just so great?
I wonder who's behind this post.
>>
>>379391114
Love that image

Hope is here to stay
>>
File: 250px-LTG_rapeface.jpg (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-LTG_rapeface.jpg
15KB, 250x250px
That's because P4fags on this site actually played SMT before because the PS2 generation actually played JRPG's and didn't have retarded marketing.

P5 has brought in the most casuals and new people in to the franchise, there's a reason why they had to give you a 10 hour babby tutorial and this is like the only other game that was hyped on this trash PS4 while P4 came out late PS2 gen
>>
>>379394212
Falsflagging P3fag that wants to cause mischef
>>
I guarantee you most people like all the games anyways. Notice how the people who complain have autistic knowledge of every detail in the games.
>>
>>379391114
Because P4 was a shit game that attracted mostly weeaboo newcomers. P5 has a shitload more in-common with mainline (enemies are actual demons, negation is back, etc) to the point where newcomers would probably want to check out the actual series if they liked P5.

Meanwhile P4 is focused on the cliche anime shit between the dungeons and is way more lighthearted in general.
>>
I just finished Strange Journey. Don't know if I count as a p4fag, played p3 first then p4 a few months after. I was already into jrpgs though. I think my favorite of them all is Nocturne but I still got a lot of smt games to play.
>>
File: 1496782326687.jpg (10KB, 231x254px) Image search: [Google]
1496782326687.jpg
10KB, 231x254px
>>379394543
>>
>>379394235
It's actually an edit some anon did. The original has smily faces instead of the thinking emoji
>>
>>379395383
Why is he the most handsome persona protagonist
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.