[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

>TATAMI
>TATAMI GAE
>TATAMI
>TATAMI GAE
>TATAMI GAESHI!
>>
I WANT MAXIMUS TO STEP ON ME
>>
>>379384432
That's how you play Baiken.
>>
File: 1496322065447.jpg (55KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
1496322065447.jpg
55KB, 700x467px
Rev 2 OST fucking WHEN?
>>
>>379384585
>zappa was important as fuck to the plot
>robo ky was ultra super turbo based
>they still aren't in the game
STOP TEASING ME ARCSYS
>>
>>379385901
>zappa was important as fuck to the plot
How, its been a while so I can't remember.
>>
>>379385136
Pretty sure people posted the rip in the last couple of threads.
>>
>>379386342
More or less helped figure out the main bad guys evil plan and did a bunch of computer shit
>>
>keep botching Sin's new corner loops
Is this some clean hit shit? Reminds me of Sol's Sidewinder loops
>>
>>379384585
I want the absolute madwoman to be playable
>>
Any tips to learning how to hit confirm?

>>379385901
Order Ky and Order Sol will be the next new characters man, and you will like them.
>>
>>379388389
Certain moves are easier to hit confirm with that others. f.S and 6P are more or less used to poke and potentially convert into combos. Moves with long active frames and hit multiple times are also good moves to hit confirm with.

I do think the best way to practice hit confirming in general is through practice. You might not be able to hit confirm from a 5P, but you sure as hell can hit confirm like 2K or 2H with enough practice.

Setups that you expect the opponent won't be able to block also come to mind. Shit like Sin's Voltaic Dein mixup into 2K>5D, or May's Vertical dolphin YRC into j.2H are just a few examples.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.