[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FFXV

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Final-Fantasy-XV-covers-5.jpg (343KB, 1197x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Final-Fantasy-XV-covers-5.jpg
343KB, 1197x1500px
Yes, the story is rushed. Yes, the game is unfinished. Yes, you're disappointed. But I still like this game. I really like this game. It was the most fun I had from a game in 2016. Don't get me wrong, the game is still a big rushed mess in the latter half but the game still manages to be good enough to succeed in delivering a fun experience and an emotional impact. To me, this game was still better than the massive shitshow that is the FFXIII trilogy, which frustrates me and almost killed my love for the Final Fantasy series.

I'm cautiously optimistic that Tabata and his team can fix this game in the future or at least, make this game bigger and better in terms of content. I like to believe that they're actually trying to improve on their creative vision of the game. I only ask and hope that people can enjoy this game for what it was and if not, try to understand that this game was made by a lot of people who really did their best to make something good with the limited time that they had.
>>
>>379382183
XV was easily GOTY 2016 imo.
>>
hi xv kun
>>
>>379382183
True, I had fun with it.

>>379382750
Can you not derail threads with this shit?
>>
File: IMG_2116.jpg (175KB, 850x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2116.jpg
175KB, 850x550px
FREYA WHEN?
>>
>make this game bigger and better in terms of content.
Not after that gladio dlc, didn't do anything for me and all the confirmed future episodes aren't appealing anymore
>trying to improve on their creative vision of the game
That poll looks like they don't know what they're doing
>>
>>379383043
Did you fight Cor and Gilgamesh? Those were great fights and worth it alone. Each episode is gonna be different anyway.

Plus the poll is all stuff that would improve the game for things that sound really interesting. Don't see how that is them not knowing what they're doing when they are the ones asking what out of those fans want to see first.
>>
We need another FF in a "traditional" setting
>>
>>379383043
>Those were great fights and worth it alone
They really weren't
>>
File: cor fight.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
cor fight.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>379383281
Yeah they were.
>>
>>379382848
Can you stop being autistic? You've been doing this for 10 years.
>>
>>379383513
Posting a webm isn't going to change my opinion, man
>>
>>379383670
Did you fight them?
>>
>>379383536
>resets his IP so he can shitpost even more
>>
>>379382183
I liked it too.I really don't get all these XV-kun hate,whenever an anon defends the game he gets called out fast
>>
>>379382183
i don't really get the hate. i mean yeah they brought out a somewhat incomplete product, but it was still a full fledged THAT YOU BROUGHT. as soon as you payed money and got the game you could BTFO. tabata had no obligation to actually listen to community feedback and but tons and i mean tons of free shit into the game you already bought. I mean with the release of the dlc and looking at the survey (world of ruin, ardyn backstory, inzunia line backstory, noctis in his crystal backstory) it seems like the games story is going to be more than fixed and i mean the gameplay was fine anyway, so why hate a game thats only getting more and more content?
>>
Crestholm Caverns best dungeon and best boss. That was the most fun I had playing this game. I talk a lot of shit on this game for the broken story, simple combat, and characters that leave something to be desired, but at least I was able to play through the game entirely. Can't say that about some games. I've never finished Nier and I never will. I've started it so many times and every time I drop it because the gameplay is so crappy and I just don't care to try to get interested in it.
>>
>>379385282
Prove it.
>>
>>379386538
that was hilarious
>>
>>379386672
Not an argument :^)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.