[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 2139899-box_wwesdraw07.png (822KB, 640x767px) Image search: [Google]
2139899-box_wwesdraw07.png
822KB, 640x767px
Hey /v/ are any of the modern WWE games worthwhile to pickup? Mostly wanting something I can mash buttons with my bro's as an alternative to proper fighting games that we usually play.

I remember having a blast with smackdown vs raw 2007 on PS2 as a teenager.

Which of the modern ones also has the best character creator? as that is usually half the fun in itself.
>>
>>379374026
One of the 14/15/16 was decent. I forgot which one though
>>
>>379374326
So far I can tell that 17 is one of the shitter ones
>>
>>379374026
The one with CM Punk on the cover was pretty good. Although supposedly the creation suite now is insane, so maybe check out oneof the recent ones? I wish I had more insight OP, I have 2k16 on my Steam but have never installed it (got it for free from a humble bundle)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s83qeS54K0s&t
>How come my names on the list.
>>
I'm a beaten wife when it comes to these games. I just keep buying them year after year.
>>
>>379375229
>CM Punk
When is he coming back?
>>
You guys know wrestling is fake right?
>>
WWF No Mercy.
>>
Depends on your console. For financial reasons I'm on 360, 14 is the best. I got 16 and 17, and while the rosters are better it's worse and has less features (create a finisher, saving replays, etc.) Depends on whether you want dope features or a current roster
>>
>>379374026
Fuck no, they moved towards a very no fun allowed type of gameplay compared to PS2 games.
No interesting season mode to justify ever playing it on your own either.
>>
They're still the same shit.
I played 2010 long ago and I just pirated 2017

Was the same fucking shit but with prettier graphics
>>
>>379375394
Never ever. He recently got beat by a literally who on a mtv show
>>
Is it just me or has WWE been trying to bury Roman ever since he retired the Undertaker.
>>
>>379376087
Actually it was Mickey Gall at a UFC ppv moron.
>>
File: WWE_Raw_2_Coverart.png (186KB, 256x363px) Image search: [Google]
WWE_Raw_2_Coverart.png
186KB, 256x363px
>>379374026
If you can get your hands on a copy of this you won't regret it, people say it's one of the best wrestling games of all time

>Best roster
>Best creator
>Best gameplay
>Fun as fuck multi-player
>Great single player mode

We spent hours among hours playing this game, it's easily one of the best.
>>
>>379376475
Go to bed Johnny
>>
>>379376475
No he literally did get beat at tv show. It wasn't wrestling or a fight but a kind of game. I lost the webm
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.