[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

M-MASAKA !?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1496802187308.jpg (1MB, 2600x2200px) Image search: [Google]
1496802187308.jpg
1MB, 2600x2200px
M-MASAKA !?!
>>
RICOCHET TWOOOOOOO
>>
*glass breaks*
>>
Half Life is shit
>>
File: 1453752141689.gif (660KB, 600x539px) Image search: [Google]
1453752141689.gif
660KB, 600x539px
>>379373916
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 001.png (2MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
001.png
2MB, 1024x768px
>Marc Laidlaw is gone
>Erik Wolpaw is gone
>Chet Faliszek is gone
>Jay Pinkerton is gone
>Valve has no more writers
>Anything that requires some kind of story (like HL3) is dead forever.
>>
>>379374329
Valve could always hire new and probably "better" writers for that
>>
>>379373759
Move on mate. Valve working on games means nothing. Half Life 3 or HL2 E3 has been worked on many many times then has been axed.
Valve in it's core has a developer division too. Albeit their steam division has grown much bigger over the years the developer division still exists with people working full time there. And to justify valve to keep paying them they need to work on something. So they make projects and kill them make again and kill them again. And the cycle goes on.
Now you can ask why doesn't valve just kill off their devloper division, make it another company and put in a proper work model? Well a lot of people hate the Valve behind steam, but no hates developer valve. When they think of developer valve they remember good ol' days of half life, cs, portal. So developer valve is necessary to keep up the good goy valve persona
>>
File: 1495598185112.png (277KB, 921x557px) Image search: [Google]
1495598185112.png
277KB, 921x557px
It's never going to happen, valve are the gaming equivalent of kikes.
>>
>>379374449
I filled out an application for a writing job, was told they're not looking for new writers.

Which they really fucking should be since a bunch of old writers have left, which leads me to assume they just don't want writers.
>>
>>379373759
You people are fucking gullible. Valve has been teasing HL3 only to push their shitty products afterwards for years. Do you really think they just randomly placed a HL3 icon on the desktop of a shitty video nobody would watch in the first place.
>>
Key here is they're making 3 VR games, meaning it's trash
>>
>>379373759

IT'S
FUCKING
HAPPENING
>>
At this point, short of this game bringing realistic blowjobs and making you steal everytime you load up the game it will never live up to the hype that it's brought about.

Come October Tenth it will have been ten years since the orange box
>>
>>379374329
>>379374449
>>379375127
y'all thinking that Marc Laidlaw was just twiddling his thumbs for 12 years or so? He might've written a whole book full of Half-Life and Portal related lore that the team can use as a design document for games to come.

I wouldn't keep my hopes up, though.
>>
Valve is just working on an ultimate cross platform DRM that will never even be cracked before releasing HL3.
>>
Valve is a shit company and dead to me.
Whoever praises it is a stupid fucking cunt.
>>
File: 1287545904161.jpg (93KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
1287545904161.jpg
93KB, 500x340px
>valve announces half life 3
>is vr only
How mad would you be?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.