[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this is how NA promotes a Futbol Sale on PSN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: kek-US.jpg (191KB, 992x752px) Image search: [Google]
kek-US.jpg
191KB, 992x752px
>>
>>379371885
>standard
>deluxe
>super deluxe
why are people buying this?
>>
what the fuck is futbol meant to be? Speak English. It's either Football or Soccer.
>>
>>379375705
Americans speak Spanish now, friend, get used to it
>>
>>379375705
you know that is how Spanish say football right ?

and Spanish clubs are dominating football now
>>
>>379375846
So because Spanish teams are good at football we need to speak Spanish now?
>>
>>379376032
Futbol isn't an American made sport, so yes.
>>
>>379376109
But it is british; coincidentally the original britsh name for football was soccer.
Yes, that's right, the americans didn't invent that term either
>>
>>379376032
because thats how any non retard countries pronouce it

and yes they have massive influence on the scene now
>>
>>379376247
yes and very smartly they decided to switch from association football and rugby football to just football and rugby
>>
>>379376345
>people who speak a different language than my homeland is retarded
>even though you're using english right now
It really makes you think, doesn't it?
What about the rest of Europe, Paco? You expect the germans to spell it your way too?
>>
>>379376470
It's like calling maize "corn" when you can call any grain "corn." Why would you do that?
>>
File: Ronaldo McDolaldo.jpg (30KB, 738x415px) Image search: [Google]
Ronaldo McDolaldo.jpg
30KB, 738x415px
>>379371885
>That Best Buy weekly deal on FIFA 17
>That was stacked with the daily deal
>That was Stacked with GCU
I bought it last week physical for $15.
>>
Futsal game when?
>>
>>379373328
Money Laundering.

No, seriously. Let me tell you a lil' story about FIFA and origin.

About two years back my Origin account (fuck you it was cause I had games that migrated over from Steam) gets partially hijacked. I pick up on it when they start sending me e-mail alerts, realize I can't log on and reset the PW and get in touch with support after doing a key-logger sweep.

Come to find out whoever did it was in Mexico and attempted to use my account to buy FIFA '16 and a bunch of funbuck points. Fifa had a system called FIFA Points, which are used for draft tokens and packs in the games online team management portion. These are sold for real money by EA and are a huge cash cow for them. They also legally qualify as a digital/crypto currency in the European Central Bank. Launderers use FIFA accounts to acquire or purchase coins, then turn around and resell them on black market sites that allow people to resell their coins for real money. It's basically like chinese gold sellers in MMO's, but it's Mexicans and fittingly it's soccers games.

http://www.esportsbettingreport.com/fifa-coins-trading-fraud-conviction/

Anyway I lucked out, got the one fucking EA support guy who WASN'T a goddamn Indian, we had a chuckle and got my shit sorted and I made sure to remove my CC from my account and add 2nd layer security after doing PW changes.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.