[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Ghost_Recon_Wildlands_cover_art.jpg (33KB, 300x348px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost_Recon_Wildlands_cover_art.jpg
33KB, 300x348px
Whats your opinion on it? I'm a tester at ubisoft and i worked on wildlands and i'm genuinely curious as to what you guys think of this game.
>>
>>379368421
It's classic ubishit.
>>
>>379368421
boooooring
>>
Im playing future solider, forgot it was a good game hiddin gem these days
>>
>>379368421
It would've been alright it not for a few problems. I only played the Beta. Was turned off from the game 100% because of that.

- Driving was ass. Hated every second I had to drive. Kinda wish each camp was just a level.
- Enemies were stupid. No point to stealth. Seemed like a waste of time.
- Guns seemed arbitrary. As long as I had something that shot bullets, I was fine. Dunno if that's a problem with the combat system or the overall mechanics.
- Everything felt cheap. If this was a $15 game, I might've considered getting it. The story setup felt weak, and the world, while pretty, felt unimportant. I couldn't see playing g for more than 15 minutes at a time before I was bored out if my mind.

I unironically like most Ubisoft games. The beta for this was trash, and I honestly don't see what could've been changed for me to want to get it
>>
It's garbage.
>>
>>379368421
Generic as hell. No sense of exploration, you just driving around blowing bases up the entire game, it feels like a more serious version of Just Cause. Plus that horrible skill tree, why do i need skills to have a better supressor or body armor? Why not make these skills into an actual equippable body armor and supressor? Also why make the skill permanent, certain skills are too OP or unrealistic, so being able to go back to remove the skill or return to earlier levels would be much better.
>>
>>379368421
All round the quality of Wildlands was shit, the physics were laughable at best, the graphics were dated to early last gen, and there was nothing special that the game did that no other game I've played before has already done before. However I still found it fun to mess around in co-op in the beta. Too bad no one I know picked it up, which meant I didn't end up buying it either, I get bored of playing co-op games solo.
>>
It's shitballs
>>
It's amazing how despite boring and simplistic Future Soldier was, it was still better than this
>>
>>379368421
seemed pointless really
>>
>>379368421
alright for an open world, no drive to play alone. why even bother implementing guns on flying stuff if it's absolutely bonkers to aim them.

Needs more of everything really, for a generic shooter open world game it's not terrible. Just lacking content
You can make the map as big as you like but in the end its just hit generic rebel base
>>
The Flight controls are retarded. The planes tail rudder only works when you're on the ground and choppers always try to auto balance the pitch so you can't tip the nose forward when losing altitude. If ubishit wanted vehicle controls to be accessible to stupid casuals they should have copied Battlefield instead of GTA.
>>
I unironically have been enjoying it. Gunplay and ttk is very good and satisfying. Customisation is good to a point. No berets. No clothing unlocks. Only two helmets. Loads of clothing behind a paywall in the store. Many weapons too. DLC separate from the main game. Can't customise team mates. Should have been a lot more customisation. All bullet drop is the same for sniper rifles. Only the FOV of the scopes is changed.

No option to turn off hitmarkers. Would be nice to have a simple white dot crosshair.
>>
>>379372308
But yeah biggies were lack of customisation. Paying for gun paints? Paying for patches.I mean ok a few not all of them.

Why are companies obsessed with hit markers these days as well. They are annoying.
>>
>>379368421
Kill yourself
>>
File: 1492703966639.jpg (133KB, 945x1233px) Image search: [Google]
1492703966639.jpg
133KB, 945x1233px
>>379372308
>Can't customise team mates.

>dress your character like a professional soldier
>the rest of your teammates still dressed like hipsters
>>
>>379368421
You're from Bulgaria, right?
>>
>>379374349
Nope
>>
>>379368421
horrible driving
helicopters everywhere making cars useless
stealth doesn't fucking work
too easy even on hardest difficulty
when playing coop and you tag supplies, teamates have to tage the same supplies

otherwise, if you fix those, it's pretty good imo
>>
>>379369829
>graphics are dated
t.poorfag
>>
>>379368421
it's boring as fuck and bland as shit. Online is just dicking around doing missions there is no TDM or some other shitty mode the games garbage.
>>
>>379368421
Go and eat some of your shit, then imagine you payed $60 for the privldege.
There you are, every Ubisoft game ever.
>>
it's only really fun when you have to sneak in unidad bases
>>
>>379368421
GOTY 2017
first good co-op open world game
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.