[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you play a GTA set in a North Yankton/Minnesota setting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: yank.png (382KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yank.png
382KB, 1280x720px
Would you play a GTA set in a North Yankton/Minnesota setting?
>>
Sorry nobody really enjoyed the beginning as much as you. It is a nice setting, but would get old early on.
>>
File: 1487703079884.jpg (31KB, 477x417px) Image search: [Google]
1487703079884.jpg
31KB, 477x417px
>couldve had a story expansion prequel set in Ludendorf and it couldve played out like Rockstars version of Fargo

>NOPE HERES 3 CARS THAT ARE OVER 100 USD IN INGAME MONEY

>BUY SHARKCARDS

>>379366816
Speak for yourself queer.
>>
>>379366668
Not GTA but something crime related from Rockstar in a Fargo setting would be great.
>>
>>379366931

Who would you play as? Cops or crims? Sounds like an interesting idea.
>>
>>379366816
I could see someone good working with it to fill it with interesting content. The setting isn't inherently bad, it just needs some fleshing out into a full game.

Besides, with the twin cities, Minnesota has a pretty damn viable city area to work with.
>>
>>379366668
im not playing anything jewstar makes anymore.
>>
>>379367074
Let's be real. The next GTA is going to have a cop as a main character because murrika cop problems. He'll either be crooked, or a good guy forced to do bad things.
>>
>>379367074
I would like to play as the accidental retarded criminal that fucks up covering their tracks just to see how far I could go before justice gets me.

Realistically we would probably end up playing either as the cops vs the organized mob or as hitmen.
>>
>>379366668
I don't think GTA games would work outside of big cities. Countryside has always been the weakest part of all games that had it
>>
>>379366816
Why though? The vertical aspect of city environments is cool until you realize that all the skyscrapers are the same and you can't go into them so what's the point? Jumping off them on motorcycles is only fun for so long. With less focus on building a city from scratch a dev team could pack way more detailed into a rural setting. Quality over quantity, so to speak.
>>
>>379366880
>still having problems making cash in GTA:Online
Seriously with the double RP/cash events that they've been throwing around and the MC and CEO businesses it's been easy and (if you're playing with people you know) fun to make cash.
>>
I just want a GTA about the dying mob presence in Australian cities.
Plotline? GTAIV with a GTAV world I guess.
Characters? All three are there; bikie, ex-cop, gangster
Environment? Urban sprawl, big country fields, the bushland, treelines, beaches and wealthy weathers.
Vehicles? Lot more grounded but imports are extremely high value.

Unfortunately I don't think the place even exists anymore after the war in the context.
>>
>>379366668
Yes that shit would be cozy as fuck my nigga.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.