[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THAT level.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: maxresdefault.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
THAT level.
>>
>>379361360
Still the best SW game series. I've always been amazed by how such great (for vidya) licenses as SW or D&D/FR are absolutely wasted for decades.
>>
>>379361669
Tie Fighter, Jedi Knight, KOTOR, and Battlefront were all great series but since the late 2000's it seems like it's been nothing but shit. Was the Disney buyout that bad?
>>
>>379362041
Of course it was, Disney cares about money, they give a shit less about fans and quality, its why they give their game titles to terrible AAA developers to ruin.
>>
>>379362178
I don't know. I feel like Lucas stopped giving a shit after Episode 3 didn't redeem him. Things went downhill way before the buyout
>>
File: 2543709-3965170692-tumbl.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2543709-3965170692-tumbl.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
>>379361669
I'll still take Outcast over Academy. Having customizable character and freedom in mission order wasn't worth losing a tighter story over in my opinion. Not to mention Kyle Katarn was the shit.
>>
>>379362330
there's no way you didn't enjoy cutting down rosh in a darkside playthrough
fucking rosh
>>
>>379362313
I'm actually still surprised the prequel trilogy got some damn good games. From criminally underrated Phantom Menace with its weird melting pot of ideas to other games that must've been dismissed as movie tie-in garbage but were in fact competent action games. I guess they just pale in comparison to actually more creative games that are better known.
>>
>>379361669
Eh, with D&D it was a case of horrible license mismanagement because Atari and WotC couldn't come to terms and it spilled over to video games as well. Not to mention everyone realized they would much rather come up with their own D&D knockoff and not pay royalties.
>>
File: fresh hell.jpg (204KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fresh hell.jpg
204KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>379362041
>Was the Disney buyout that bad?
the worst part about it was selling exclusive rights to a single company. at least with lucarts they let a lot of good devs make a ton of good games in a lot different genres. now you got EA who makes a grand total of two games in one genre.
>>
File: KOTEEEEE.jpg (156KB, 640x884px) Image search: [Google]
KOTEEEEE.jpg
156KB, 640x884px
>>379362662
>non-Jedi Star Wars games were outstanding
>they were so few they get overlooked by everyone

Damn shame.
>>
File: 51nv.jpg (83KB, 552x701px) Image search: [Google]
51nv.jpg
83KB, 552x701px
>>379362732
>that auto-wiping function if you get oil or blood on your visor

I'm really shocked they never followed up. The whole finale and seeing Yoda really got me pumped for more.
>>
File: batman-rain-face.gif (352KB, 499x289px) Image search: [Google]
batman-rain-face.gif
352KB, 499x289px
>>379362732
fucking republic commando

>dat bridge mission where you have to fight two spider robots as part of a regular encounter with other enemies
>just one of them was a boss not so long ago
>mfw this starts playing and you're low on ammo with half the team down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rzM6WNhS78
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.