[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which Persona game should I play first?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: Persona 5.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Persona 5.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
I haven't played a persona game in my life, which game should I play?
>1,2,3,4 or 5
And should I get persona 5 on ps3 or ps4?
>>
P3FES/P3P, then P4, then P5.

For P5, PS4. Unless you're absolutely okay with hour-long loading times on the PS3.
>>
File: 1492329969088.png (126KB, 690x632px) Image search: [Google]
1492329969088.png
126KB, 690x632px
>>379360965
Depends. Are you the type of person who has a hard time going back to earlier games in a series, or does that not bother you? If it does bother you, start with P3 or P4. If it doesn't then play P5. If you play P3, make sure you play FES on the PS2. P3P is only good if you've already played the game before. If you have a Vita, P4 Golden is a way better version, but it's probably not worth buying a Vita just for that. P5 is definitely better on PS4, but it's still the same game, it just looks a little uglier on PS3. And load times are longer too.
>>
>>379362110
>>379361075
Thanks for the help, hope its "worth the wait"
>>
File: 1456988.jpg (2MB, 1413x1570px) Image search: [Google]
1456988.jpg
2MB, 1413x1570px
>>379360965
Play Persona 1, it's the only truly good game in the series. Innocent Sin is decent, but every game after that is downhill. Don't listen to the shills and waifu fags.
>>
Rather than make a separate topic and since I'm new to the series as well, I just finished the first boss by 4/28. Without looking at to much to avoid spoilers I saw a lot of people did the first dungeon on day one and finished by day two. Would you anons recommend I continue as is and just play loosely or go back and try to finish all dungeons asap?
>>
File: charls.png (150KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
charls.png
150KB, 500x500px
>>379363758
It doesn't matter, just play how you want the first time through. You can usually finish any dungeon within a day or 2 if you try though.
>>
>>379363758
Beating dungeons in 1 or 2 days isn't necessary at all unless you're going for a 100% completion playthrough. Later on in the game it's not too hard to do them in 1 day, but if you're new to JRPGs I wouldn't worry about it. Definitely just play at your own pace for the first playthrough, don't worry about min maxing
>>
>>379363865
>>379363948
Out of curiosity, is it 100% by means of getting max everything / fighting extra bosses and such, or 100% to get a different ending? Is there multiple endings / endings dependent on how close to 100% you get?
>>
>>379364179
No, there's only 1 real ending. There's a couple bad ones, but they're essentially just game overs. 100% just means maxing out every confidant.
>>
>>379364257
Rad, thanks Anons
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.