[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

29,99+tax

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: JUST.jpg (116KB, 1073x601px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
116KB, 1073x601px
https://twitter.com/NinjaTheory/statuses/872347611180793861
Good goy Good goy Good goy Good goy Good goy Good goy Good goy Good goy Good goy Good goy Good goy Good goy Good goy Good goy Good goy Good goy
>>
Thankfully Sony didn't fell for the exclusive meme
>>
>>379360816
Friendly reminder that judging games by their $/hour ratio is beyond retarded.
>>
>>379361218
that anon is right
>>
is this supposed to be a bad thing, at least it's not another fucking open world game with nothing but shit to collect in it
>>
>>379361218
>p-please fund our 6 hour cinematic game so we can make money to build a new studio and make a proper game
kek
>>
File: veoaf is excited about Hellblade.jpg (847KB, 3620x1836px) Image search: [Google]
veoaf is excited about Hellblade.jpg
847KB, 3620x1836px
>>379361218
>>379361274
>>379361331
how do we fix western gamers /v/?
>>
>>379361365
I agree, Bayonetta and Nier Automata are fucking trash

If you're going to charge me sixty dollars, I better get sixty hours of playtime at least.
>>
>>379360816
I don't care what the price or length is, Ninja Theory has never been good for anything except muh environments, muh mocap, muh outsourced writing, basically shit that isn't gameplay.
>>
>>379362089
>attempting conical comment
you already lost
>>
>>379362089
Neither of those are six hours, at least on a first playthrough. Stop shitposting about games you haven't played.
>>
>>379362208
>Neither of those are six hours
I beat Bayonetta in five hours the first time I played, and beat Nier Automata in seven.
>>
>>379362314
>he only got ending A
>>
>>379362442
Got ending D and then watched the rest on youtube because I was fucking sick of replaying the same levels over and over again.
>>
>>379362314
Bayonette sure, if you're really good at that kind of game, but it is physically impossible to beat the entirety of Nier Automata in 7 hours, so thanks for proving you've never played it
>>
>>379362680
>physically impossible to get all thirty of the two minute joke endings in seven hours

You're right, that's why I completed the endings that mattered, which is about four of them, then watched the rest of them on youtube.
>>
8 hours for 30 bucks sounds ok to me. I´m not a dirt poor third worlder like most of /v/ who has to play the same shit games for 10 years on his toaster PC though. So maybe i´m in the wrong here.
>>
>>379360816
>it's another anon spergs out about his bizarre dollar-to-hour concept episode
>>
>>379360816
>hellblade
>its a game about accepting a mentally unstable retard tranny fuck
sjw bullshit
>>
>>379362670
> literally could have mission select right to the final fight then finish it in less than 5 min

Should have attempted it at least

I would have been happy to replay that whole tower segment anyway at least once. It was great.
>>
>>379362314
If you're playing Bayonetta just for one playthrough then you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>379363153
If you're playing Hellblade for just one playthrough then you're doing it wrong.
>>
at least they know its a walking simulator and priced it at 30.
>>
>>379362901
>m-my big wallet is a great comfort for not having a brain
americans
>>
>it is described as an independent AAA game by the developer.
>>
>>379364602
Independent -> we are funding and making it ourselves, no publisher involvement.
AAA -> the very highest production values and quality.

They aren't mutually exclusive in theory, its mostly that AAA costs more money than an independent developer can normally produce.
>>
>>379361946
>i know hot to cut on costs during production
>just get an $80/hour programmer to do it!

... is what I tell my boss when he asks me to spend days testing the new features instead of having his paper pushing employees in some office do it.
I can't get it into his thick head that he is literally losing money asking me to do that instead of getting some office in bumfuck nowhere that only have 2 customers at a time at two exact hours of the day.
>>
>>379360816
I would never buy a Ninja Theory game but I would theoretically be happy to pay $30 for a very well made 6-8 hour long game.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.