[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the announcement is multiplayer would you play it /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.png (954KB, 1065x741px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
954KB, 1065x741px
If the announcement is multiplayer would you play it /v/?
>>
too little too late
>>
I'd rather go play Spore.
>>
>>379357754
People still think about this game?
>>
>>379357869
yea
>>
>>379357754
No
quit trying to polish a turd
>>
>>379357754
If the announcement were everyone who owns a copy before 2020 gets your hot sister sent to my house, I still wouldn't buy it. Why would I spend my time pretending to explore space when I can already explore space all I want, I'm a NASA astronaut and I'm crushing alien pussy every damn day
>>
>>379358038
>I'm a NASA astronaut and I'm crushing alien pussy every damn day
Fucking kek
>>
>>379358038
>>379358167

epic simply epic /b/ro!
>>
They did already and it was a lie. Fool me once, fool me twice...
>>
>>379357754
Wouldn't care, I have a better autism simulator called BoTW
>>
Hell no, the game would need things to do before it needs multiplayer. Besides, I'm playing Starpoint Gemini 2 right now.
>>
>>379358201
Yeah nice addition to the thread there, let's see you come up with better shitposts at 2:00 in the morning.
>>
There's literally no reason to have any trust in them
>>
>>379357754
fuck no

i hope the package was just a video of the developer just blowing his brains out.
>>
File: 1496724787897.jpg (3KB, 250x166px) Image search: [Google]
1496724787897.jpg
3KB, 250x166px
>mfw i actually bought no man's sky
>>
File: Godus.jpg (98KB, 614x345px) Image search: [Google]
Godus.jpg
98KB, 614x345px
>>379357754
I'd rather play Peter Molyneux's Godus.
>>
>>379357754
maybe also if they give at least %75 percent off cuz i don't have the game.
>>
Even if there is multiplayer, what the fuck is there to do? It's still a painfully boring, unfinished, and stupid game.
>>
File: triggered drumpf faggots.png (417KB, 963x1024px) Image search: [Google]
triggered drumpf faggots.png
417KB, 963x1024px
>no because I want to feel edgy and unremorseful. i don't give games a second chance. hell this is /v/ i don't even play video games.

Literally this thread. Get a life faggot virgins.
>>
>>379359975
Wow, the guy who's posting unrelated images -on a video game board on an Anime forum website at anywhere between 3:00 in the fucking morning and midnight, depending on where he lives, is quite the life coach. Thanks for the advice, you accidental boner of a human being. I'll remember your MS Paint drawing that has nothing to do with the discussion at hand and your senseless rambling of a greentext, every day from here on out. Sure have given me a new perspective on life, chief.
>>
>>379360275
>between 3:00 in the fucking morning and midnight, depending on where he lives
It's 5pm where I am. He could be shitposting during school child hours still.
>>
Booted the game up last week just because. Inventory full, ship a trillion miles away and my character was standing in front of a large gold boulder.

Turned the game off and deleted it.
>>
>>379360743
Shit man, that's right, i was only factoring in the United States since I don't know of anywhere else in the world so retarded they would go on /v/ and post Epic Drumpf Memes. But it's only 5:00 somewhere I immediately know of-- Australia, home of the shitposters. Either way, Aussie or late-night-shitposter, this guy has no ability to say "Get a life faggot virgin" to anybody except himself in the mirror every morning before sobbing deeply, rage-tweeting @realDonaldTrump, and going back to sleep
>>
Yeah, I would.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.