[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You did kill him, right? Witchers kill monsters.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: xw35tv.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
xw35tv.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
You did kill him, right? Witchers kill monsters.
>>
Dude was trying to hide all the evidence by murdering witnesses. Of course I killed him.
>>
File: 20160925002123_1.jpg (278KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160925002123_1.jpg
278KB, 1920x1080px
>>379345247
Of course not. Turned out he was innocent anyway.
>>
Yes, and anyone else who says he was justified is a massive edgelord. It was heavily implied he had committed mass murders in the past and had learned nothing from his mistakes, therefore it was in your duty to put an animal down.

Of course, if you don't give a shit either way, then letting him go is a fine choice. Just not the one that's morally right or what a goody two shoes like Geralt would have done.
>>
>>379347195
>goody two shoes
>geralt
lmfao. stop talking. I let him go because as >>379347189 states and the evidence in the barn shows they were going to murder him.
>>
>>379347624
>hmm these people in the barn just tried to kill me
>I could kill these people who tried to kill me and make my escape without harming those not involved
>or I could murder the whole town except for a little girl who got away
Really made me think.
>>
>>379347624
>>379347189
He didnt just kill the town leaders that wanted to shortchange him

He killed the whole town
>>
>>379347195
You know when you spare him, he and Geralt bond a bit and Geralt explains that an incident very similar to this one was how he earned the nickname "butcher of blaviken". He also tells the dude about how being stabbed with a pitchfork by some peasant was how he died before.
>>
>>379347195

"mass murders" it's mass-killings, and the evidence seems to suggest that the peasants try to fuck him over many times

the peasants try to fuck over Geralt, too, and pretty much any Witcher on the path.

this dude may have lived for a long time and simply came across these types of peasants a few times
>>
>>379347189
>Some retarded villages tried to kill me
>So I killed everyone in the village including children
>Also I do this all the time
>Innocent
Retards like him are the reason everyone hates witchers
>>
>>379347897
I don't really remember the details of that quest but he does walk you through exactly what happened and Geralt seems to agree that forensically his story adds up. Didn't they not ever have the money to pay the dude at all so they lured him into a barn, stabbed him in the back and worked together to try to put him down? He was defending himself as I remember things. Why would a witcher go around slaughtering his clients?
>>
>>379345247
He went overboard killing everyone in the village, he could have killed 2 or 3 of them and the message would have been more than made.

Killing children was definitely completely fucked up.

I still let him go though, because he was a fellow witcher.
>>
>>379348334
The leaders conspired to kill him. Nothing points to the whole rest of the village (who he also killed) being in on it
>>
>>379345247
I told him I was going to kill him and let him drink a swallow, but the sneaky fucker samum'd my ass. It really spiced up the fight and made me wish the game had more interesting human enemies. The witch hunters could stop you from casting signs with dimeritium for example, maybe some alchemist enemy could remove all your potion buffs
>>
>>379348427
>I still let him go though, because he was a fellow witcher.

witchers are worse than jews
>>
>>379345247

I didn't kill him because he was a monster. I killed him because Witchers from the School of the Cat are not to be trusted. And a Wolf should always slay a Cat, for their betrayal.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.