[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we make Persona 6 good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1496458983736[1].png (303KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
1496458983736[1].png
303KB, 500x341px
How do we make Persona 6 good?
>>
No high school setting
More than one mascot
>>
please no more high school
lets fucking do college
>>
>>379345292
>No high school setting
>implying the autistic screeching of in-denial pseudo-pedo nostalgiafags who normally drive their sales wouldn't kill us all
>>
>>379345354
Skip college. I want to be a salaryman in the next game.
>>
>>379345354
wot the-
a highschool setting is the cornerstone of a persona game
>>
>>379345131
The ass was fat
>>
Either

>Reggae theme

or

>Scooby Doo RPG by Atlus instead
>>
Put girls in it and make them date-able. If you have to add an obligatory mascot character, also make it a girl and date-able.

Drop the sneak up mechanic, touch up the level design more, and make the pace to the end better.

Stop writing each case/major event of the game as a mostly stand-alone event. Have the supporting cast be relevent throughout most of the game instead of just their chapter. Late party members are early NPCs and relevant to the story's setting beyond a week before their events start.

no more yaoibait characters, or at least don't give them central finales nobody cares about.
>>
>>379345449
looks like people finally grew out of high school so now they want the setting changed lmao.
>>
>>379345131
>we
Do absolutely nothing, it will be good regardless
>>
>>379345409
>pseudo-pedo
Do you actually know what you're saying? Are you just vomitting words you saw on the internet?
>>
I can't even think of how they would top P5.

And they won't because Hashino left the team to make his high fantasy game, so unless Kaneko leaps back into action you guys are going to be left high and dry playing basically B-Team games, SMTIV style.

Though that's already what P3 and P4 basically were so most folks won't even mind.
>>
>>379345292
>>379345354
>people actually think this kind of meme change can actually make a game better.
And the High School setting is generally the best because the workplace and college (in japan) is less social.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.