[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the hell do I beat these guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: AgniRudra.gif (82KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
AgniRudra.gif
82KB, 600x476px
How the hell do I beat these guys?
>>
Hit them until they die.
>>
Hit them until they die, while not getting hit so much that you die.
>>
>>379345139
>>379345145
These two fuckers are actually correct. There's no real strategy. First phase should be easy, be a little more defensive on the second one.
>>
>>379345059
My man, parry is your best friend in this match. Also Agni is weak to the nunchakus.

wait for one of the two to attack with their sword and then swing rebellion to parry. also, keep their HPs around the same, because one will take the other's sword and become uber.
>>
>>379345237
>There's no real strategy.
Except keeping both at low HP before finishing one of them. Even a retard can figure that.
>>
>>379345059
How the fuck has no one said "git gud" yet!?
>>
The one bit of DMC advice I'd give is "dont get greedy"
>>
>>379345059
Just keep fucking trying.

They are tough as fucking shit, but at least you can get better at them over time.

I honestly never figured out the strategy for cerberus. It seems like his attacks are unavoidable at times.
>>
File: maxresdefault-6.jpg (66KB, 1036x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-6.jpg
66KB, 1036x720px
>>379345347
>parry is your best friend in this match.
How do I parry?
>>
>>379346487
Royal Guard style.
you can get two free parries whenever they jump at you. I like trickster for this fight too. They're both pretty predictable, the key is focusing on both at once. learn the telegraphs for their attacks
>>
>>379345059
Dark Souls player here

>bait for attack
>avoid with jump
>helm breaker
>bait for attack
>avoid with jump
>helm breaker

100% enemies in DMC can be cheesed that way. Don't understand what's the deal with everyone saying DMC3 is hard by any means. Are you guys autists that have no patience?
>>
>>379347109
I was always under the impression that the good DMC games were about using all the moves to pull of insane combos rather than it being insanely difficult to fight enemies. Kind of like how all Dark Souls games can be beaten with a long sword and rolling r1s.
>>
dodge
>>
Fuck, I need to go back to this game already.
>>
>>379345059
get in the zone
>>
Spam nunchucks on red guy because they are extra effective against him. Chain combos will interrupt his attacks so feel free to whack away.

Once at 10% health, switch to sword and use janky timing against blue to catch him off guard and then roll away. As long as you don't hit red in the process he will be pretty passive

That's how I did it. Was pretty easy.
>>
I always knock their swords out of their hands by clashing with them. It is risky though.
>>
>>379349307
Revolver can also be used to deflect their weapons when they strike when they're out of formation. Do that three times on each and you'll knock the swords out of their hands, stunning them. Be patient and stun them both and you'll have an ample mount of time to damage both of them.
>>
File: Thus I invoke myself!.jpg (265KB, 700x476px) Image search: [Google]
Thus I invoke myself!.jpg
265KB, 700x476px
>>379347109
>Dark Souls player here
>>
>>379351074
Stupid Wex poster.
>>
>>379351153
Empnado invoker was my first love, I'll never give it up
>>
>>379345059
I thought cerberus was harder
>>
>>379345059
Honestly one of the easier bosses for me desu
You can bait out their double charge which is easy to dodge and punish.
Also I don't quite know what triggers it but you can disarm them leading to massive damage
>>
>>379345059
You attack with Cerberus one of them, for some reason it triggers an animation where they drop their weapon, and you can chop them easily
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.