[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LISA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot (1145).png (381KB, 1344x756px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (1145).png
381KB, 1344x756px
Between The Pointless and The Hopeful, which one was better?

Pointless, for its short demo runtime, basically nailed everything it presented on the head, such as the survivalist nature of the game, the settings and the antagonists.

However, Hopeful captured the vibe of Painful extremely well, and the story is an emotional rollercoaster. It also managed to nail practically all of the presented elements, such as the campfire conversations and the finale.
>>
Pointless had more interesting fights
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OcTDzcubZQ
>>
>>379342265
kill yourself pedshit
>>
NINJA TEARS WHEN AUSTIN?

YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE NINJA TEARS.
>>
>>379345602
I'm not buying his next game because of what he has become. Such a shame.
>>
oh awesome, ive been waiting for one of these threads for a few days now.
i expressed interest in making a fangame and it just so happens that rpgmaker is on sale on humblebundle. i wasn't lucky enough to get vx ace for a dollar when it was a weekly bundle and i'm wondering if it's still a good deal to do so for 14 bucks.
or can i just buy mv and do everything from there with little trouble? i have a feeling it would not be that easy though
>>
>>379346780
Well no shit.

Honestly, I wouldn't even bother. If waiting for a sale is your excuse for not working on your project then obviously you're not going to have the drive to bring it into fruition, faggot.
>>
>>379348327
well excuse me for being a poorfag
>>
>>379346780
pirate it
if you like it buy it
>>
>>379345602
Quality takes time. I honestly want him to take as much time as we need so we don't get another Joyful.
>>
>>379342265
>fan game

No.
>>
>>379345602
has he said anything about it beside its name? like do we know what it's going to be like
>>
>>379349197
Not even a little bit. He's been very tight lipped about it.
>>
I would love to play The Hopeful after how amazing The Pointless demo was, but there's no mac version yet.
>>
Some people are really good at pixel art like this. I want to make my own game but am too autismo about individual pixel placement.
>>
>>379349197
>>379349379
He's mentioned that it's going to deal with darker themes and racism, but I don't remember much. If you scrub through his twitter you might be able to find stuff, but he mostly posts about wrestling and Lisa fanart. I haven't seen a Ninja Tears related tweet in a year but I don't check his twitter that often.
>>
>>379346092
Yes, it's a shame you forfeited being a logical human being to degenerate into a shit eating /pol/drone
>>
File: 1300538996109.jpg (53KB, 571x515px) Image search: [Google]
1300538996109.jpg
53KB, 571x515px
>>379349624
>but am too autismo about individual pixel placement

life is suffering
>>
>>379349759
christ, if he still has all that white guilt i dont like where this is going
>>
>>379349987
Mind you that when he talked about racism being a theme this was before Trump was even I candidate. And he hasn't been talking about white guilt on his twitter aside from that one time so I'm a bit hopeful, but at the same time he hasn't actually shown of the game so who fucking knows.
>>
File: carp.png (3KB, 130x130px) Image search: [Google]
carp.png
3KB, 130x130px
>>379350318
eh, if it turns out to be a good game, i'll probably buy it either way
>>
>>379350572
i'll pirate it first like I did with Lisa and if it's not white guilt propaganda I'll purchase it
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.