[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DREADNOUGHT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1247.jpg (94KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1247.jpg
94KB, 800x450px
I'll shill this game until you like it!

>likes and dislikes?
>favorite class?
>favorite ship?
>>
dead game
>>
>>379342276
How is it dead?
>>
>>379342107
Actual release when?

Also, pretty sure I tried to launch some months ago, but couldn't
>>
>>379342107
I thought it was kind of boring, like World of Warships but with out the historical relevance.

And the ships need to be more identifiable instead of overly detailed chunks of metal.
>>
>>379342107
watched some videos on youtube.

Looks like it would get boring after litearlly 30 mins of playing
>>
>>379345494
There are plenty of different playstyles to play with and tons of builds to play around with
>>
>>379342276
More alive than fucking Fractured Space. I started both a day apart from the other and holy shit the Q times in fractured space. Dreadnought has a lot of F2P problems that hopefully will be fixed at full release.
>>
Played the beta. It was really boring.
>>
>>379346576
Fractured Space had a good thing going but then went full Jewish with the cash shop and node shit
>>
>like
The premise, ship customization to a certain extent
>dislike
Gameplay is dogshit, feels like I'm piloting a paper aeroplane with arcade shit abilities
>>
so this is basically world of tanks but with space ships?
>>
Being free to play ruined it for me, i am done with free to play grinds
>>
>>379347772
> git gud
I can last half a game in the destroyer without dying at the very least
>>
>>379342107
Fractured Space is better imo
>>
It feels offensively boring. Like how could have all these cool giant spaceships and set-pieces and it's all still so god damn uninteresting.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.