[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get the death penalty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Vincent-FFVIIArt.png (170KB, 313x539px) Image search: [Google]
Vincent-FFVIIArt.png
170KB, 313x539px
How do you get the death penalty?
>>
>>379339915
rape and murder someone in texas
>>
>>379339915
iirc you just go around killing a bunch of monsters then go into a waterfall and talk to his dead girlfriend. you get chaos out of it too.
Too bad vincent is still the worst character in the game.
>>
>>379340395
Fpbp
>>
>>379339915
You visit Lucrecia's waterfall, which is a hidden area you can only access with a black or gold chocobo IIRC.

Death Penalties attack power is equal to the number of monsters Vincent has killed up to that point. This means if you purposefully let him get the final blow on a lot of things and grind it up, when you eventually get Death Blow it's attack power can be 999.
>>
>>379340664
submarine
>>
>>379340534
He's arguably the best character on disk 1. But yeah, after that he falls behind fast. His limit damage outclassed by everyone else, and most of his limits just get outright absorbed by enemies.
>>
File: unnamed.png (149KB, 353x417px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
149KB, 353x417px
>>379340534

I beg to diffee
>>
>>379340823
>that heavy autismo modder who hacked cait out of the game
>>
>>379341130

Probably would have back then was pretty autist about ff7 when I was 12
>>
Is he the most iconic cuckold in all of vidya?
>>
>>379340823
Cait can use dice and then just go back to regular attacks. Vincent gets locked into his useless AI mode until he dies. Half the time I'd rather KO him myself and revive him over leaving him like that unless I'm fighting weak randoms.
>>
>>379341408
hate to break it to ya but when people think iconic and this guy they usually think edgy emo. well, they did until ffVIII came out anyways.
>>
>>379341474

I usually run yuffie & red or Barrett if I'm struggling as he's easy to get lucky 7s with. When you're forced to use cait I make the rest of the party kill him and he stays dead
>>
>>379343319
Haven't played the game in forever, do you even actually have to use cait at some point other than the split-up in the final dungeon?
>>
>>379343319
>When you're forced to use cait I make the rest of the party kill him and he stays dead
Are you the Iscar Matthias guy?
>>
>>379343547
He joins you when you get him and I don't think you can get rid of him until you meet everyone else down in the desert prison, it's a little stretch but not much.
>>
>>379343695

I don't know what that means
>>
>>379341408
Somewhat. I don't think anyone buys into wanting Hojo's dick though
>>
>>379343886
Iscar Matthias was some autistic FF7 modder's OC who he was going to entirely replace Cait Sith with as part of a retranslation project until he backed down after realizing how he publicly embarrassed himself.

>When finished, this mod will completely remove Cait Sith from the game in favour of a new human character called Iscar Matthias. Iscar is from Judus Iscariot, and Matthias was the apostle chosen to replace him. I have chosen these names to be symbolic of the character's betrayal, and change into a valued ally. Iscar will change and grow as a character. At first he will be a simple Shin-Ra spy, dedicated to his job, but over time, he will come to understand that he is working for the wrong people and change sides.

>Cait Sith is a poorly written character that was probably shoe horned into the story late in development. The character has no logical or believable reason to join your party, or be allowed to join it. The idea that Reeve, a top executive for Shin-Ra, could or would remote control a toy robot cat mounted on top of a stuffed white toy as a tool for espionage, is ridiculous.

>Iscar will change the character model, script, FMV and battle related information. Cait will be utterly annihilated. Where possible I will stick to the original script. The basic plot will remain intact, except that it will be more plausible. I have actually had fanboys trying to rationalise the writing regarding Cait Sith. These people generally display an unbelievably poor understanding of fiction and writing (the usual excuse being "It's just fiction" *roll eyes*).

>Cait's going no matter WHAT you say.
>>
>>379344616

Haha true I didn't hear that one. Nah I was satisfied enough killing cait and keeping him dead. Pretty sure I used to put him in party after resting kill him, then remove him again.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.