[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /v/ praise these trash games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: meme games.jpg (263KB, 1296x1346px) Image search: [Google]
meme games.jpg
263KB, 1296x1346px
Why does /v/ praise these trash games?
>>
Because they're good
>>
File: header.jpg (35KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
35KB, 460x215px
You forgot something
>>
>>379337334
no they're old meme archaic non functional garbage that people on /v/ only praise because of nostalgia googles
>>
>>379337893
They're old yes but that doesn't mean bad, they still have pretty solid and functional gameplay and great storytelling and replayability.
>>
>>379337893
>no
Yes
>they're old
Maybe if you're underage.
>meme
Doesn't mean anything.
>archaic non functional garbage
They function fine. That's why many people have beaten them.
>that people on /v/
And every other gaming community.
>only praise because of nostalgia googles
Because they're good, actually.

Well that was hard. Next.
>>
>>379337285
because the way the games function mimic how the average /v/non functions in society
>>
>>379337893
no, anon. vtmb is excellent, and runs flawlessly after applying the wesp(?) patch
>>
>>379337893
>>379337285

why even start threads like this?

So you can show your friends how you trolleded the 4chans?
>>
>>379337285
Morrowind is the best Dungeons and Dragons game ever made. Unfortunately there is no dragon that's about the worst part.
>>
>>379337285
They remind people of their childhood - I thought games like the original CS were amazing when I was little, and I still see them that way because of the memories I had with them
>>
>>379338305
No other gaming community behaves like /v/, and actually have the sense to enjoy themselves rather than wallow in their bitterness.
/v/ is not indicative of the gaming community, get off the fucking high horse
>>
>>379337285
PC gamers who don't know good pc games. Basically "muh master race" newfags.
>>
>>379337285
is this one of those make people mad threads?
how do i participate?
>>
File: 1372387092811.jpg (19KB, 451x359px) Image search: [Google]
1372387092811.jpg
19KB, 451x359px
>Post something popular
>Shit on it for (you)s
>This is 99% of Nu /v/ threads
>>
>>379337285
That's the RP"""""G"""" core, a.k.a non-games for people who don't play games.
>>
File: 023041.png (827KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
023041.png
827KB, 680x680px
>>379338840
Basically this.
>>
>>379337285
dont forget E.Y.E.
>>
>>379338702
I'm more curious as to why people seriously reply to these threads, as if they're a genuine opinion
>>
>>379339178
E.Y.E has something these games don't. This something starts with game and ends with play.
>>
>>379339239
But they are genuine? I think these games are pure garbage and people who like them should be mocked together with all the casuals, because that's what they are for liking these non-games.
>>
>>379339408
i dont believe u ;)
>>
>>379339178
>comparing Missing Simulator to Jedi Knight IV Trouble at the OK Legs Corral
I hope your dick explodes, Jian trash
>>
I agree with OP

The only reason people like these games is because they played them when they were young and have strong emotional connection to them

There's no reason to play any of this old junk when we have lots of better games now
>>
>>379339657
morrowind is by far the best elder scrolls. the series has done absolutely nothing but dumb itself down since.
>>
>>379339657
They didn't play it when it released LOL. These game sold like shit and the fanbase for these games are 17 - 20 years old if you look.
>>
Lmao @ all the low IQ subhumans here praising old as fuck shitty western boring rpgs. You sons of whores are almost as bad as those cancerous "gamers" who love interactive movies and cinematic experiences. They get out of gaming and go watch movies and you retarded lot should get out of gaming and go read your retarded books and play your geeky loser table top eternal virgin games.

Thank god Japanese ACTION RPGs killed boring western RPGS. GAMEPLAY IS THE MOST IMPORTANT, not 100 hours of text, voice acting and boring retarded story no sane person gives a fuck about.

I am glad games like Dark Souls, Bloodborne, Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen etc. etc. are the pinnacle of RPGs today, ACTION RPGs are infinitely better than boring ass RPGS, especially western RPGS.

Fuck RPGS, to hell with RPGS, give me ACTION RPGS and ACTION RPGS only.

God bless From Software for saving GAMING from the interactive movie/cinematic experience cancer and from the "muh western rpg, 100 horus of voice acting, reading and boring story, sir cuckland of yarlstad,from the northern planes, miss whoreborne of the cancer from the south, SHUT THE FUCK NOBODY GIVES A FUCK" GARBAGE GAMES.

Also, fuck GoG and everything they stand for, GoG needs to die, these old garbage games need to die off for good.
>>
>>379339890
Forgive us if we actually want our games fun, without a bunch of obtuse and obsolete bullshit getting in the way of that. I'm glad Bethesda quit on you unpleasable fucks
>>
>>379340392
Stop falseflagging lol, bethesda never made a good game.
>>
>>379340392
>forgive us if we actually want our games fun
>the only kind of fun allowed is the stuff that I find enjoyable
Ever considered that just because you don't enjoy a game thay that doesn't mean that nobody enjoys it?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.