[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nintendo E3 Leak?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Nintendo-E3-2017.jpg (123KB, 1024x583px) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo-E3-2017.jpg
123KB, 1024x583px
Within the past 9 months I have been contacted by an individual regarding Nintendo related content.

The first bit of news regarded a competitive fighter that featured characters with "interesting" arms. I received this information and was told it would be revealed before the end of 2016. After the Nintendo Switch presentation in January, I kept in contact with this individual, but wrote off ARMS as a lucky guess, or someone writing something very vague.

Late April I was contacted with information regarding new Pokemon games, Pokemon Ultra Sun, Ultra Moon and Pokken Tournament DX. Name for name, they were all true except for one. Pokemon Eclipse. This individual told me Pokemon Eclipse was stated for a Switch release this year, and would feature the Pokemon Marshadow. This did not come to fruition, as well as they did not however give me information about Gold and Silvers virtual console releases, that was news to me.

Just this last Sunday I was contacted once more, this pertaining to Nintendo's E3 conference. While I am also still a bit skeptical and the information is vague, I can't write off the previous information I received as pure coincidence, I figured that I would share it here.

Nintendo's E3 Spotlight will have 4 previously unknown titles for release this year. One is a new IP's and one is the Retro Studios game and the other are returning IP's, while they didn't give me a title for these two games, they heavily hinted at Retro's title being a Metroid game. One of the new IP's is a rogue-like platformer that takes place "inside a circuit board" and has extremely fast paced gameplay. A new F-Zero will be present and has a "unique twist". The last new title to be revealed is a new Golden Sun game. There will be 3 first party games teased for 2018, Pikmin 4, Fire Emblem, and a new IP that I have no information on.
>>
Apparently third parties will have "plenty" to release for the Switch this year and into early next year.

The last bit of information I received was regarding Virtual Console. Virtual Console is slated to launch in July with Gamecube support, some titles will have online connectivity previously unavailable to them. There will be only a few Gamecube titles at launch, but Nintendo is "committed" to growing their Virtual Console library bigger than ever. You can transfer your virtual console purchases from previous platforms to the Switch, they will have a flat fee for games of their respectable system, and promise that you'll be able to keep your games without having to pay for them again in the future once they are linked to your Switch's account.

Please take this with a grain of salt, I'm not even sure myself. Don't trust anything me or anyone else says before we get official info.
>>
Why do you waste your time writing this?
>>
>>379331408
Why do you waste your time reading this? Let the child have his fun. If it turns out to be true (HA) maybe we'll feel sorry.
>>
>>379331573
Don't quote me, OP.
>>
Gay and Fake
>>
>>379331240
>Golden Sun
And that's were you took it to far for even idiots to believe you.
Faggot.
>>
File: 1496764277890.jpg (103KB, 1198x281px) Image search: [Google]
1496764277890.jpg
103KB, 1198x281px
I believe the Eclipse rumor, ever since this happened.
>>
>>379332340
Wew
>>
>>379332340
>moon + sun = eclipse
My neurons
>>
future poster here

Final Fantasy 16 gets made and released before the FF7 remake. it falls into development hell with the PS5 coming out so soon, and the flop of the PS4 pro 16 is revealed in a few hours for you guys along with some trash 15 DLC and a new 14 expansion. nothing else from the convention will be noteworthy

also trump dies get ready burgerland
>>
File: 2835b063de4a04d742a5c12e18112200.jpg (170KB, 1024x1303px) Image search: [Google]
2835b063de4a04d742a5c12e18112200.jpg
170KB, 1024x1303px
>>379331240
Did you know?
Camelot software the creator of golden sun made
THIS?
>>
>>379333798
golden sun is gay, it sells literally no merchandise, not even the soundtracks

nintendo would have been better off sinking money into fatlus to release a persona game on one of their consoles
>>
>>379332340
Kek, there is no eclipse, ultra moon and sun was just a lucky guess
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.