[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ayo this game sucks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: header.jpg (31KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
31KB, 460x215px
ayo this game sucks
>>
>>379329813
I lliked it on 360 tbqh

Ophelia best girl
>>
it's got some cool environments and probably a good soundtrack if your'e into metal but man the gameplay is a mess
>>
It was alright
>>
>>379329813
I'm waiting for it to become backwards compatible
>>
>>379329813
it was decent
should have focused entirely on being an action game and not have those boring rts battles though
>>
>>379329813
I have tried to get into it twice now and quit half way through.
There is just too much shit in the game.
It has a god tier soundtrack though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhpi3CUv-WA
>>
I like it. It was a solid rent.
>>
>>379330012
The gameplay was fine except for the RTS-like battles. Fortunately there weren't many of them.
>>
>>379330141
Dude from the half to the end of the game is pratically rts
>>
>>379330141
that's what I'm refering to yeah. they gave you like three separate systems for RTS controls on top of normal combat options, felt like they kinda programmed systems in place as they realized they needed things rather than having a plan from the getgo
>>
>>379330012
This and also there are a fuckload of glitches on the PC version.
>>
File: 2014-07-04_00002.jpg (121KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
2014-07-04_00002.jpg
121KB, 1680x1050px
Fuuuuuuck the RTS bits.
The last mission of this game is the ONLY time in my life where I asked another person to do a mission for me. Not because it was hard but because it was so despicably bad that I didn't wanna bother gittin gud at this pile of garbage.
I'm a sucker for Jack Black and dadrock so the rest was great for me. One of my favourites on PS3, even.
>>
>>379330882
>PS3

eeewwww why?

pc version is like 20x times better
>>
>>379329813
nah you suck
>>
i stopped playing when i got to the RTS parts
what were they thinking?
>>
I picked it up just to hear Jack Black joke around with other metal icons.

Was not dissapointed.
>>
>>379331581
Tim Schafer was a big fan of herzog zwei and really wanted to make an RTS. The other stuff in the game was just camouflage so EA could try to sell it to people.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.