[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There are people who unironically think the N64 version is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: JXEConker.jpg (141KB, 960x549px) Image search: [Google]
JXEConker.jpg
141KB, 960x549px
>There are people who unironically think the N64 version is superior to the xbox version.

How fucking tryhard contrarian do you have to be to think this? The xbox version made the 3rd person shooting far more enjoyable and not to mention gave you an actual framerate compared to the god awful n64 version. It also added a better gameplay with the baseball bat and more enemies.

The multiplayer is a debatable subject. In regards to the single player campaign, the xbox version is so much better.

Discuss.
>>
>>379325291
>discuss
>code for: no matter what you say i will disagree with you and will never change my opinion on anything

I think it looks worse.
>>
>>379325291
F*** off.
>>
>>379325291
Uncensored > Censored
Xbox had the potential to be the best version but fucked it up.
>>
>>379325291
Go back to /v/.
>>
I didn't play the 360 version, only the n64. But from what I heard, it's just like you said : the main issue was the multiplayer modes.

It was lots of fun on n64 but people didn't find them as enjoyable on 360 for whatever reason.
>>
>>379325291
>muh realist grahpics
>somehow the nintendo version is the one who is not censored
Rare used to have balls.
>>
>>379325939
A bit more censorship is such a dumb reason to hate the whole game entirely. I think it's dumb, but it's not a valid reason for calling the xbox version as a whole worse than the n64.

>>379327010
The graphics look amazing and still keep the colorful/bright charm of the original.
>>
>>379327676
>but it's not a valid reason for calling the xbox version as a whole worse than the n64.
It is when the great mighty poo had half his song removed
>>
File: ipuh.jpg (11KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
ipuh.jpg
11KB, 239x211px
frying pan > baseball bat
beehive run is easier
shoving mooks in random spots they never used to be served no purpose and was dumb
cheese delivery much easier because of huge gaps to sidestep the jumping boxes
facial animations far less fleshed out almost like there are less bones in the animation rig
Great Mighty Poo fight is easier
Giant saw blades are easier but I would probably consider this one a good thing
Swimming in general is easier BUT they get rid of the only actual swimming challenge with the electric eel
Too lazy to program in dual wielding Uzis just recycle the multi-player animations (okay for the War level but plain stupid in the Matrix level)
Bazooka Teddiez nerfed from hardcore aimbots to babby mode
Even more censorship on the 'mature platform for mature gamers'

Don't get me wrong I enjoyed L&R especially played the multiplayer online quite a bit but it is a bad remake that fucks around with things it shouldn't have.
The tail is fluffy as heck though.
>>
>>379325291
>more censorship
>No god-tier multiplayer

Only plus is they got to explore some of their original ideas like some of the extended execution scenes in "it's war"
>>
>wanting censorship
What a cuck.
>>
>>379325291
>Limited Multiplayer compared to the original
>Somehow even more cennsored than the Nintendo version

Just because you add some fur effects doesn't mean its better
>>
>console warring over a 16-year-old game

fuck off
>>
>>379325291
Who cares? We got the uncensored HD version in Rare Replay
>>
File: TedizDoctors.jpg (48KB, 640x484px) Image search: [Google]
TedizDoctors.jpg
48KB, 640x484px
The only things L&R did right were the visuals and making Fangy not control like complete shit.
>overall difficulty significantly reduced
>characters are far less expressive
>some puzzles/sections cut out
>a bunch of those goblin fucks placed everywhere for no other reason than to show off the shallow as fuck bat swinging
>horrible attempt at changing the Gargoyle scene
>a few awkward new cutscenes where Seavor couldn't even do Conker's voice anymore
>more censored, ruins punchlines
>Great Mighty Poo cutscene will ALWAYS lag behind audio
>Matrix chapter ruined by stupid new gun
>loading times between scenes, ruins the ending of the War chapter where the base explodes because you have to wait for each two second scene to load
>audio mixing is a fucking mess, you can barely even hear the music in certain locations (Windy) and others (Barn Boys) drown out sound effects with music
>getting rid of seven different multiplayer modes for a smaller, generic class-based third-person shooter
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.