[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DEATH STRANDING PRE E3 SPOILERS Get ready for the trailer as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 16

File: Death Stranding.jpg (95KB, 1531x767px) Image search: [Google]
Death Stranding.jpg
95KB, 1531x767px
DEATH STRANDING PRE E3 SPOILERS

Get ready for the trailer as the closer to Sony's damp squib of a conference.

>Set on an alternate earth where man made ecological disasters are coinciding with the rapture.
>Play as 3 characters at multiple locations around the world.
>The Reedus trailer is an in game location, a volcanic caldera near the south pole. Another location is Iceland and also a portion takes place in Normandy France.
>The dead soldiers from all wars are being brought back and puppeted as soldiers for the Final War.
>The four horseman and The Lightbringer serve as the overarching big bads with the horseman as Lucifers four devas.
>Mads is a modern soldier that sold his soul to join the forces of hell as one of its puppeteers.
>Hell is not fire and brimstone but more organic and lovecraftian with Junji Ito brought on board again after his work on PT to help design monsters with Del Toro based on his work in the manga GYO.
>Players can leave messages like Dark Souls and their bodies can be raised as an umbilical puppet like in Nier Automata to fight with you for a brief time.
>Cities will flood in real time as the story escalates.
>Like MGSV there are large open maps but they are separated.
>World is a more bleak story with less action. Inspired by The Last of Us, Alan Wake, MGSV's original intentions and a lot of icelandic/scandanavian cinema.
>LUDENS is in the game and yes it is reedus.
>The horsemen and lucifer are only here in spirit, their bodies are techno organic neo humans as part of a 'hubris of man'/man creating his own downfall with technology he could not control plot. Essentially big business and greed literally built this doorway into our world for them based on the umbilical tech they 'found' aka they were given by the devil without them knowing.
>Del Toros badge is going to mean things for Kojima Productions Beyond Death Stranding.
>On track for October 2018 release.
>There are no giant robots.
>>
Ok, but wheres the source?
>>
>>379324402
So its not Silent Hills?
>>
>>379324402
Fake and gay desu

http://i.imgur.com/DGmcujL.png
>>
sounds like shit

dropped
>>
>>379324921

>Hell is not fire and brimstone but more organic and lovecraftian with Junji Ito brought on board again after his work on PT to help design monsters with Del Toro based on his work in the manga GYO
>sounds like shit

The only shitty thing here is your taste
>>
File: moondog.jpg (36KB, 600x639px) Image search: [Google]
moondog.jpg
36KB, 600x639px
Im sick of all this fucking shit and horrible theories.

Heres the real shit.

I work freelance on this game, I model and create SFX at a very low level(think paper cups, rocks, sparks, steam, etc...) very basic shit. That said I was given a design doc for my job that summarized it in a basic way without telling me the overall game, but the type of themes and basic gameplay so I can create around that.

Here is what I know

>Game is set around 2010
>Reedus is the MC
>A major attack on the USA made it, and its populace go full ham on technological advancement without morals in the way
>Army of never ending soldiers
>Technology advanced too quickly and got out of hand, groups of people wanted to slow down, others wanted to keep pushing
>This causes conflict
>Full of espionage
>Gameplay is more improved over MGSV but handles very similar
>Stealth+Lethal are more balanced, both should be used
>Survival aspects such as eating, sickness, dehydration, psyche, stamina, etc... all play a major part
>Lots of vertical level design and interiors

I only got a basic summery, dont know the full story at all.

Keep up the speculation, but shit like this heaven and hell shit, absolutely not.

Is it part of MGS universe? No idea.

Is it the real MGS5, lol fuck no.

My work on it is almost over anyways, they just use some freelance peep to do boring work so main devs dont have to waste time on small shit, yet then have more time to make changes on what we make later on.

Oh, this I do know for a fact, E3 will have a short Kojima style trailer, and then actual gameplay for about 7 minutes.
>>
>>379326053
>minor SFX guy

>knows details about gameplay, story, and E3 plans + trailer

Top kek m8, keep up the jokes I'm havin a laff.
>>
>>379326668
Its common in freelance to get a basic summery of the game you are working on, like I said, to work for its themes.

I only know of the E3 stuff because of some friendly people. No idea WHAT it will showcase, but I know a lengthy gameplay reveal, and a Kojima trailer.
>>
>>379326053

Is working in the game industry worth it as a programmer? Just how little freedom do you have outside of work? I know you do audio, but I'm sure you've seen/met with some of the code monkeys.
>>
>>379324402
>Caramel
>this is WRONG!
>Death Stranding is Silent Hills!
>>
>>379326668
>"Top kek m8"
>Falling for a copy pasta

RETARD SPOTTED
E
T
A
R
D
>>
>>379327349
no audio, SFX like particles/sprites, mostly all particles these days.

I know some programmers with good positions in gaming, the thing is, you HAVE to love it. You can make way more programming in other places than gaming. Smaller teams you wont be a code monkey and be much more important. Shit maybe like Rockstar, as prestigious as it is working for, has so many employees that it has code monkeys.

If you reach a top programming level in gaming though you are pretty well off and have good control.
>>
File: IMG_8192.jpg (2MB, 3448x2624px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8192.jpg
2MB, 3448x2624px
>>379324402
False, this is the plot

What's up with Reddit fags invading /v/ and posting this shit
>>
>>379324402
no source, soo didn't happen.
But to bite, it sounds unique as fuck, but too outlandinsh, not something hideo or kojima could come up with.

And what is all the christian references, and you said "devas" which is buddhist/hindu word.

I would expect kojimbo to be buddhist or confucian if religious at all, how or why would he be interested in christian theology
>>
>>379327761
Best theory for the plot I've seen, 10/10

I assume Idris is Sigint
>>
>>379327761
>Norman as Solidus
>diff eyepatch

H A P P E N I N G
>>
>>379327761
>When Solidus Caramel posts a better theory than try hard leakers
Tip top kek
>>
>>379324402
The Silent Hill PT of 2017
>hype
>excitement in days after release
>realization of hype, search feelings for excitement, none
>depression, finish game because you bought it (angry that is only 4 hours gameplay)
>shills spam on /v/
>forget about game
>back to normal
>removed from online store
>forgotten
>~4 months later /v/ will pretend they hated it all along
>memes will be made
>those who praised it pre release and the days after will remain silent as they quietly hop onto the death stranding was shit train
cap this
>>
>>379324728
Notice that he's disappeared since he was proven to be phony at PSX last year.
>>
>>379324728
deltaco member was fake.

The names he came up with have already been debunked even by the official Kojima Productions twitter.
>>
>>379327761
>Gosling as a aborted snake
REAL HUMAN BEAN
>>
>>379330027
He mentioned it's a code name and not official, some chuckle fuck here put it on IMDb and contacted Yong in the comment section to debunk him

Doesn't change the fact he mentioned open world, Nazis, Del toro being Normans employer, and a bunch of other shit and ended up being right
>>
>>379330679
>Yong

That spergy manlet awkwardly trying to flirt with Joosten was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.
>>
>>379328921
Don't think you want anyone to cap that. Sounds like you've been on the ruse cruse for too long.
>>
This isn't even convincing. See this
>>379312679
Death Stranding is Silent Hills.
TPP has one more ending where we revisit Camp Omega.
The real MGS5 has not yet been released.
Kojima was never fired.
>>
>>379331108
this is all true, and caramel has not been sucking ANY meth laced penises recently
>>
File: 1496636560914.png (56KB, 690x548px) Image search: [Google]
1496636560914.png
56KB, 690x548px
>>379331108
How aren't you banned yet?
>>
>>379331108
You were wrong
where's my fucking money
>>
>>379324402
>Sony's damp squib of a conference
Care to elaborate?

We will see Spiderman gameplay right
>>
>>379324402
>Mads is a modern soldier that sold his soul to join the forces of hell as one of its puppeteers.
What a bad FanFic
>>
File: ycGYVWvr.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
ycGYVWvr.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
>The Elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this; some are good, some are bad, some are mixed. But, the good ones don’t ever want to organise, the bad instead are the ones that organise, because they lust after power. Powerful consciences don’t want to dominate other people, they want to empower them, so they don’t tend to get together until things are really late in the game, then they come together. Evil is always defeated, because good is so much stronger. And, we’re on this planet and Einstein’s physics showed it, Maxwell’s physics showed it, all of it, that there is at least twelve dimensions, and now that’s why all the top scientist and billionaires are coming out saying it’s a false hologram, it is artificial. The computers are scanning it and finding tensions points where it is artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe, that’s what they call dark matter. So, we’re like a thought or a dream that’s like a wisp in some computer program, some god’s mind, whatever. They’re proving it all, it’s all coming out.
>>
File: alex-jones.jpg (240KB, 1334x660px) Image search: [Google]
alex-jones.jpg
240KB, 1334x660px
>Now, there’s like this sub transmission zone below the third dimension that’s just turned over the most horrible things, which is what it resonates to, and it’s trying to get up into the third dimension, that’s just a basic level consciousness to launch into the next levels. And our species is already way up to the fifth, sixth dimension consciously, our best people. But there is this big war trying to like, basically destroy humanity, because humanity has free will, and there is a decision to which level we want to go to. We have free will, so evils will have to contend, not just good. And the Elites themselves believe they’re racing, using human technology to try to take our best minds, and build some type of breakaway civilization where they’re going to merge with machines, transcend and break away from the failed species that is man, which is kind of like a false transmission because they’re thinking what they are as ugly and bad, projecting on to themselves instead of believing, no it’s a human test about building us up, and so, Google set up eighteen, nineteen years ago. I knew about this before it was declassified, I’m just saying I have good sources.
>>
>>379331798
>>379331906
Would you happen to know what I can do if my tap water tastes funny?
>>
File: alex_jones.jpg (217KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
alex_jones.jpg
217KB, 750x500px
They want to build a giant artificial system, and Google believes the first artificial intelligence will be a supercomputer based on the neuron activities of the hive mind of humanity with billions of people wired into the internet exchange (holy shit), and so all of our thoughts go into it, and we’re actually building a computer that has real neurons in real time that’s also psychically connected to us, that are organic creatures so that they will have current prediction powers, future prediction powers, a true crystal ball. But the big secret is, once you have a crystal ball and know the future, you can add stimuli beforehand and make decisions that can control the future.
>>
File: alex-jones-400x225.jpg (39KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
alex-jones-400x225.jpg
39KB, 400x225px
>And so then, it’s the end of consciousness and freewill for individuals as we know, and a true two-point-o, in a very bad way, hive mind consciousness with an A.I jacked into everyone, knowing our hopes and dreams, delivering it to us, not in some PKD wire head system, where we plug in and give up our consciousness because of unlimited pleasure, but because we were already wired in and absorbed before we knew it by giving over our consciousness to this system our daily decisions that it was able to manipulate and control into a larger system. There’s now a

>human counterstrike

taking place to shut this up before it gets fully into place and to block these systems, and to try and have an actual debate about where humanity goes, and cut off the paedophiles and psychic vampires that are controlling this A.I system before humanity is destroyed.
>>
File: 1493002809380.png (126KB, 309x313px) Image search: [Google]
1493002809380.png
126KB, 309x313px
>>379332016
>>379331906
>>379331798
Is this a shitpost or does the big AJ actually believe this stuff
I just laugh because he turns red all the time
>>
>>379331423
The mods literally don't care. The fact /a/ has better mods makes me jealous. This is literally lanced jack all over again
>>
>>379332135
>>379332016
>>379331906
>>379331798
Alex Jones posting is the best way to combat caramel autism; thank you anon
>>
>The paedophiles, at whatever level, they rule the devil,

whatever you want to call, this interdimensional thing, which gives them advanced off world technology,

>the fallen one,

that’s out of this world,

is giving them

>advanced knowledge

on how to construct these systems that have already been used before on other populations.

> That’s Satan.

Satan became something, that you know, the stupid preacher tells you about, who’s totally controlled or something you read about in the news or TV, but this is an interdimensional force that wants to influence us to build something that absorbs us and kills us, rather than the divine free will we are given to build something much better and empowers the species so the species is now making a decision about its entire future. >

I know from looking at all the data, researching it, studying it, watching the enemy, that’s the big decision that humanity has now got before us.
>>
>>379331798
>>379331906
>>379332016
>>379332135
INTERDIMESIONAL VAMPIRES... FROM HELL
>>
>>379332226
I'm just wondering how far it's going to go. Because right now it's already pretty fucking stupid.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (127KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
127KB, 1920x1080px
>>379332150
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
>>
File: gyo-2375625.jpg (156KB, 800x776px) Image search: [Google]
gyo-2375625.jpg
156KB, 800x776px
>GYO
So in other words the whole game will try to be frightening but instead be embarrassingly unintentionally funny?
>>
>>379332462
How does he even have a job. This is insane.
>>
File: 1467742471855.jpg (28KB, 279x279px) Image search: [Google]
1467742471855.jpg
28KB, 279x279px
Post yfw Caramel, and all the other conspiracy rusecucks get unequivocally BTFO during E3 in just a couple days
>>
File: 1480460238211.jpg (790KB, 980x1308px) Image search: [Google]
1480460238211.jpg
790KB, 980x1308px
>>379332919
>>
>>379324580
OP's cavern-sized asshole
>>
File: 1495578420459.png (34KB, 298x268px) Image search: [Google]
1495578420459.png
34KB, 298x268px
>>379331108
Please please stream your suicide when you're proven wrong
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.