[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your favourite game objectively and regardless of others

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: Portal-2.png (505KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Portal-2.png
505KB, 1280x720px
Fully subjective.

What is your favourite game and period. There's no arguing over opinions. Though if you provide "arguments" or SAY it's the best game, get judged harshly.

My favourite game is Portal 2.
>>
Battlefield 2
>>
Don't you mean subjectively
>>
>>379321497
DUDE I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE LE SO WACKY XDDDD POTATO GUNS XD
>>
>>379321497
X
D
>>
portal 2 outside of story mode is legit as fuck. awesome community maps and mods that aren't made for potatoes.
>>
File: ratchet2_box_org.jpg (62KB, 348x500px) Image search: [Google]
ratchet2_box_org.jpg
62KB, 348x500px
>>
File: 15522_front.jpg (95KB, 640x908px) Image search: [Google]
15522_front.jpg
95KB, 640x908px
>>
>>379321614
I meant subjectively both times yeah. Sorry just came from the after party of an annually festival called Pink Pop held withing hearing range of my flat. Drunk as fuck and if it wasn't for the red squiggly lines this would be unintelligible

Just post your favourite game and don't comment on anything. It;s YOUR favourite game for whatever reason. Good or bad.
>>
Guitar Hero 2 is my favorite game, and the best entry of the entire series. Sadly, I own every GH console game. No bigger regret gas come along with that, and maybe that's why I still play after all these years.
>>
>>379321786
I only play the community maps now yeah. There are over 500k now. I play it to switch off from work. And those fan made maps are the main reason this game is my number one. Yeah there are other games with custom maps but the Portal game play is the one for me. No stab at other games at all
>>
>>379321982
>and the best entry of the entire series
See that's a statement. Make no statements. Just say what your favourite game is and GTFO of this thread.
>>
>>379322295
Got it. WoW
>>
COD
>>
Link to the Past
>>
File: Braid_screenshot1.jpg (219KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Braid_screenshot1.jpg
219KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: KOTOR_II.jpg (66KB, 260x343px) Image search: [Google]
KOTOR_II.jpg
66KB, 260x343px
>>
File: Gaben Canon.png (421KB, 1549x659px) Image search: [Google]
Gaben Canon.png
421KB, 1549x659px
>>379321497
Here is my list you decide.
>>
>>379321637
You have autism.
>>
Zone of the Enders the second runner.
>>
File: why do you keep making me.png (2MB, 1472x1004px) Image search: [Google]
why do you keep making me.png
2MB, 1472x1004px
I can't choose...
>>
>>379324705

Button on the left.

Sometimes the paid reviews are right, but that doesn't stop reviewers from being scum.
>>
>>379321497
What kind of pussy can't handle some criticism against his favorite game? This entire board is ABOUT the discussion of games but NOOOOO we can't have that. Just gotta make a list of random bullshit games. Fuck you op.

That said...
>Mechwarrior 2
>>
>>379324283
Hella.

FUBBIN'.

Er. Ic.
>>
>>379325141
>What kind of pussy can't handle some criticism against his favorite game?
Anyone with moderate (or higher) autism, ie half of this board
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.