[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any games you really want to enjoy but just can't?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 10

Are there any games you really want to enjoy but just can't?
>>
>>379319998
all of them
>>
File: 1495747727288.png (765KB, 1275x714px) Image search: [Google]
1495747727288.png
765KB, 1275x714px
>>379320446
fbpb
>>
>>379319998
For what purpose?

I'd get Unleashed or Lost World, but that?
>>
File: bewildered bandicoot.jpg (14KB, 258x317px) Image search: [Google]
bewildered bandicoot.jpg
14KB, 258x317px
>>379319998
Crash 1 & 2, Crash 1 I really disliked & Crash 2 is a huge step-up from the second you turn it on but I still dropped it regardless. It's a shame to me also since I love platformers & Crash has a lot of charm, I don't know why I can't get into it. I never touched 3 by the way.

Also Paper Mario: Sticker Star & Color Splash since the first 3 games are probably my favorite games in general and I hate it so badly how much I hate the newer ones.
>>
>>379319998
Dislike the gameplay, but LOVE everything else about it.
>>
File: gr2.jpg (1MB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
gr2.jpg
1MB, 1200x1500px
theres just so many stealth missions and it retains most of the problems from the 1st game.
>>
>>379320591
I'm really not enjoying the combat

At all

I very slowly got used to it in the beginning but the swarms of enemies just annoy the hell out of me
>>
>>379320591
Not him but it's got the best Sonic and actually shows part of who he is past the good guy.
>>
All the Spyro games. Not for lack of enjoyment, but I've played them so many times that I could play them in my head if I wanted.
>>
witcher 3
skyrim
fallout
i don't get the hype
>>
>>379321726
I played the first game a few days ago and got bored after reaching the Peacemaker's World, it seems like a collectathon with zero challenge. Should i keep playing or move to the second game?
>>
File: FFXV.jpg (81KB, 496x618px) Image search: [Google]
FFXV.jpg
81KB, 496x618px
I tried so hard.
>>
File: Deus_Ex_Human_Revolution_cover.jpg (85KB, 250x353px) Image search: [Google]
Deus_Ex_Human_Revolution_cover.jpg
85KB, 250x353px
I loved the original, and I was so fucking hyped for this game, but it was so disappointing.
>>
Most people on /v/ have probably never heard of this series, but Ultima. I just find them all so boring, and there's so much fucking dialog in some of them, at least near the beginnings, which is all I can play before getting tired of it and stopping. I like to read books but this shit is the oldschool equivalent of a game filled with cutscenes.

I respect the series a lot because it did so many firsts and had such a huge impact on the medium of videogames, but I don't enjoy playing them at all.
>>
>>379319998
Monster Hunter
Well, "really wanted to enjoy" is an overstatement, but I expected to at least get a feeling of why it's so popular, and I just couldn't get it.
Also, everything in Black Knight is great except for the actual gameplay, it's amazing.
>>
>>379321652
Didn't 06 push his character further as well? Or am I just imagining things
>>
such a great game at times. such a painfully tedious experience other times.
>>
>>379319998
sonic heroes
mario sunshine
super monkey ball 2
>>
>>379320923
Try CTR (Crash Team Racing) at least, god tier kart racer, if you're into those I mean
>>
No singleplayer content
>>
>>379323095
06 pushed Shadow's character more. Everyone else was pretty static, honestly.
>>
All of them lol!
>>
File: 250px-Metalgear2boxart[1].jpg (28KB, 250x354px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Metalgear2boxart[1].jpg
28KB, 250x354px
After playing MGS3, Peace Walker and MGS 5 this game controls like shit IMO.

>No manual camera
>Hard to understand story
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.