[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just picked up my first SMT game, pic related. Got any advice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Soulhackers2.jpg (133KB, 848x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Soulhackers2.jpg
133KB, 848x1000px
Just picked up my first SMT game, pic related. Got any advice?

Soul Hackers/SMT thread
>>
>>379315993
The way you describe Hitomi affects her moveset in the game.
Go with "Sexy defines her" as it gives her Electric+Almighty moveset.
It's the only one that gives her Almighty-type moves.
>>
I wish Nemissa was my gf
>>
>>379315993
>soul hackers as first
Well at least you'll have better games to look forward to when you finish
>>
MC doesn't have any spells, so don't waste your time upgrading his MAG stat.
>>
>>379317251
He should still put some into Mag to be able to put on Masakado's armor later on in the game, he can cheat a bit with Mag increasing equipment first and then swapping to Masakado.
Besides Mag also represents your resistance to Magic so it's worth having it if only not to always get hit for maximum magic damage on MC and reduce it a bit.
>>
>>379316572
>>379317251
>>379318430
Thanks for the info.
>>379317212
The cyberpunk setting really interested me. I know nocturne is considered the pinnacle of the series but I can just play that next.
>>
>>379318674
Don't listen to that faggot, SH still has better gameplay than SMT1, SMT2, SMT If..., KMT (MT1+MT2 remakes), Persona 1, Persona 2 and Devil Summoner. And what makes SH is its absolutely peak atmosphere and soundtrack, there is no other game like it in the franchise.
>>
>>379318865
I've heard it has great atmosphere. I had tried SMT1 on snes and while I enjoyed it it became a bit of a slog so I dropped it. I think this time I'll finally complete a SMT game.
>>
>>379319194
Try not to feel too bad and just use cheats to beat SMT1 and SMT2 if you at least want to see the story. Only tryhards will bitch at you for that.
Use no encounters cheat, give yourself max stats and infinite HP/MP and go to town.
>>
>>379315993
you're in for a comfy ride
>>
>>379320668
You are absolutely disgusting and the reason why everyone says /v/ plays no games.
>>
>>379321808
Stay asshurt because I told a casual to go with cheats in an archaic broken game that is SNES Megaten.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.