[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is there not a switch version?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: pokemon-ultra-sun-4.jpg (176KB, 1050x525px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-ultra-sun-4.jpg
176KB, 1050x525px
why is there not a switch version?
>>
Because even nintendo knows switch sucks.
>>
>>379314031
their mobile market is split
>>
>>379314031
Not the first time this happens, something similar happened with B&W2, if they don't announce more games for the 3DS for 2018 then ultra moon and ultra soon will be the last games for 3DS
>>
Because you touch yourself at night.

Also, those guys that dont do other thing than complain about the game must have something to do with.
>>
>>379314031
because the want wii u fags and switchfags to buy their handheld system for the pokemon mainline
>>
>>379314031
It's too soon for a proper Pokemon game on Switch. Think about it, Nintendo still has to get Splatoon 2 out this Summer and Mario out during the holidays. They just announced Monster Hunter XX which is a guaranteed hit. I'm not saying too many games too quickly is a bad thing, but keep in mind that the Switch is still sold out in many stores and is projected to be sold out for months to come. It's too soon for a Pokemon game, which would be another guaranteed hit. They'll probably announce a proper Pokemon game for Switch at E3 2018. I expect Pokemon on Switch to be released October/Holiday 2018.
>>
Nintendo never has and never will release a mainline pokemon game on their consoles only handhelds. Thats why we have only ever gotten shit like Pokemon Stadium, Colosseum, Snap and such.

In b4
>HURR DURR BUT THE SWITCH IS A HANDHELD
As long as the 3DS is still supported it's still Nintendo main handhelds.
>>
because switch is the current main console not the current handheld. The 3ds is still nintendo's current handheld. And the mobile factor of the switch is a gimmick, meaning the switch is still suppose to be mainly used at home. the main series stays on the current handheld therfore, it's going to be on 3ds regardless. honestly you retards still haven't gotten this in your heads from knowing why switch is not the current handheld. I shouldn't have to say this but clearly it must be said somewhere. anyways i hope ultra sumo turns out as well as the previous games.
>>
>>379319275
Game Freak has been hiring people for a Pokemon game on Switch. Details are scarce, but it seems obvious what they're working on.
>>
Because people will not buy a new console for a remake of a game, better to just leave it on the 3ds.
>>
>>379314031
Why are bits of Anti matter stuck on these pokemon ?

I can only assume what that is.
>>
>>379319546
As I mentioned about Nintendo track record with Pokemon games on consoles its going to be a spinoff.
>>
File: 1496773023318.png (125KB, 660x350px) Image search: [Google]
1496773023318.png
125KB, 660x350px
>>379314031
>add ultra to the word
>look guys its totally different you gotta buy it!
>>
>>379319752
Like Colosseum? Sounds amazing, sign me the fuck up!
>>
Game Freak half asses everything pokemon related because they know it will sell no matter what. Making a switch port would require overhauling a shit ton of things from the 3DS versions so they won't bother.
>>
File: really makes you think.png (626KB, 806x536px) Image search: [Google]
really makes you think.png
626KB, 806x536px
>>379319693
Its the same as Black2 and White2

Remeber how Reshiram and Zekrom fused with Kyurem?

This is the same shit with Solgaleo and Lunala being fused with Necrozma
>>
>>379319752
Game Freak doesn't develop Pokemon spinoffs. They only work on the main games.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.