[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Splatoon 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

Damn this game is pretty.
>>
>paying full price for an expansion pack
>>
>>379313018
every direct sequel is a goddamn expansion pack
>>
>>379313018
>Only 1 returning map with modifications
>"It's just an expansion pack!"
You are one special kind of stupid.
>>
Legit thought this was real life until I saw the alien thing

What game is this?

is it on PS4 or PC?
>>
>>
>>379312897
Wow. It looks worse than the first game.
>>
>>379313439
>>379313497
Oh it's that kiddie trash Nintentoddler game

Nevermind.
>>
>>
>>
>>379313578
Despite the technical improvements, it's clear the art direction has suffered massively making the game look worse than the first.
>>
File: Splatoon2_amiibo_scrn_003.jpg (698KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Splatoon2_amiibo_scrn_003.jpg
698KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>379313987
Sadly this. They're going from 90s nostalgia whether intentional or not into that awkward period of shit like Rocket Power. Moving from innocent kids with super soakers to rebellious rad youths in their goth phase is making me hate the look of the game overall.
>>
>>
Bonus Mayro.
>>
>>379313987
>>379314424
I feel like the fashion is nicer in this game than the previous one, a bit more subtle and overall nicer looking in my opinion.

The stage design I agree with, the testfire stages were completely bland looking with no charm to them from what I remember

I never noticed how nice Musselforge looked from far away, but in-game all it looks like to me is pavement and wood since you never end up looking up, especially in a game about shooting the ground.
>>
File: marie.jpg (29KB, 638x348px) Image search: [Google]
marie.jpg
29KB, 638x348px
>>379315203
I'm actually liking the stages more for just the opposite reaction. I thought most of the stages in the first game were extremely non descript and very lacking theme wise. Stuff like OP's picture have me excited and the buildings in >>379313880 add a lot of flavor where as previously things like arrowanna mall were just long stretches of non descript buildings. Interesting part is you can actually look back on the mall from early screenshots and footage and see it used to have more detailed that it actually had at launch.

The fashion is give or take. They seem to have the punk rock look but also a lot of other options, so customization is a plus in that you can choose how far to go with that. I sadly suspect some of the "dorkier" stuff will be taken out though. What really pushes the new aesthetic too far is the music. Squid Sisters being pushed aside is getting replaced with basically nothing, making the world and music just feel a little more life-less.
>>
>that Splatoon booty boy image by Oshiri Studios
>>
That's a nice looking map
>>
>>379313298
>Only 1 returning map
Really?

That's disappointing. Splatoon had some great maps.
>>
>>379313439
>What game is this?
>is it on PS4 or PC?

Read the title of the thread you goddamn ignoramus.
>>
>>379312897
What's "pretty" about it?

Don't get me wrong, I like how it looks but it's not even close to being pretty.
>>
Post screenshots of Splatoon 1 and Splatoon 2 together and you won't be able to tell the difference between the games. They look exactly the same.
>>
>>379314104
Will we ever get an actual Splatoon game that includes both Singleplayer and Multiplayer? I'm talking a full on story campaign where you run around a large city.
>>
>>379318352
Are you saying the singleplayer only counts if it becomes an open world game?
>>
Testfire when?
>>
>>379319076
2 months ago
>>
>>379319415
So there won't be more?
>>
>>379319802
Probably not.
>>
>>379319802
Probably not. Maybe a surprise one at E3.
>>
>>379312897
UR MOMS PRETTY, FAG
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.