[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WoW Guild Problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: download.png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
7KB, 225x225px
I am one of the best Demon Hunters on my server and have been raiding with the same guild all expansion.

However within the past month or more we're lucky to get one or two nights of raiding a week from lack of signs, meaning that we are only 7/10M Nighthold and realm 8th.

A far better guild that regularly obtains realm firsts and is 10/10M is offering me a spot on their team.

But I feel like I'd be betraying everyone if I jumped ship. I don't have any friendships with my current guild though, I'm just sort of relied upon for my damage, I don't actually hit it off with anyone.

What the hell do I do?
>>
Not your friends? Then you don't have any sort of commitment to that group. If it were your friends, they'd either accept your choice and respect it, or be pansy bitches and complain that you want to see new content while passively saying that they're not good enough. Join the new guild and get shit done if you want.

Dumb frog poster.
>>
>>379311461
Nobody cares, fuck off frogposter.
>>
>>379311685
They're just random folk online I've been raiding with since November, I know it will trigger a lot of bad /whispers if I go though, it's a big dick move
>>
File: 1478728891933.png (187KB, 497x431px) Image search: [Google]
1478728891933.png
187KB, 497x431px
>>
Every time I moved to a bigger guild I regret it afterwards, because the ultra tryhards always end up bored faster once they have everything they can possibly want. They might have a few faggots that start bringing alts and keep playing through the whole expansion like that, but rarely the full roster is willing to keep gearing alts just because you have nothing better to do.

I wouldn't quit unless you really need to fill your weekly quota of autismo progression, or if the people you're playing with don't give a shit about you.

Honestly the best you can do is just get over with this pos kusoge, get dissapointed and quit till the next expansion, but if you need the game to stay sane and not harm yourself then keep raiding with the plebs, and look for gratification in player interaction instead of the arbitrary number grind which gets nullified every time a stupid patch brings a new tier.
>>
>>379311461

If you play the climbing ladder game you get stuck in it. There's no going back once you begin. All up to you though.

Pros:

You get more loot, boss kills & achievs.

Cons:

Welcome to the (sort of) political side of WoW, other guilds will notice your behavior and will constantly try to poach you & your guild mates.
>>
>>379312430
The guild I applied for have been around since the end of wrath and have plenty of players it seems. I just hate logging in for a raid and its called off from missing healers or whatever and I want cutting edge as well as realm firsting in the next raid which is why im tempted to move...
>>379312685
I kinda few it like sports in real life, players and league tables and all that.
>>
If they're not your friends, you have no obligations to them, and they're just holding you back from the progress you want. Then leave. If they try to start a little drama over it then it doesn't affect you because they're no longer relevant to you or your new guild. It sounds like you are the one in the position of power here because they need you more than you need them. Just leave and go to the better guild.

Report them for harassment if they try to start shit over you playing a video game the way you want to.
>>
>>379311461
At this point eveyone has jumped shit more then once, and felt bad. Just eat the pain and move to where you can get stuff you want to do done. Keep talking to them if they are your friends, but do what you want, it is a game.
>>
>>379311461
start a drama without really being involved and then leave pretending they're offending you or whatever, the point is to make them feel guilty
>>
Make another Demon Hunter and join the other guild.
>>
File: fffff.jpg (14KB, 436x31px) Image search: [Google]
fffff.jpg
14KB, 436x31px
Update: My guild has answered my dilemma for me
>>
>>379318980
What server? Can I take your place?
>>
>>379320085
wouldn't even need to take my place they're so short on numbers.
>>
>>379311461
Follow your dreams, even if that meants battling you comrades
>>
>>379311461
Is this bait
>I don't have any friends in the guild
>I don't want to betray them
>reddit spacing
??
>>
File: berserk-1556649.jpg (218KB, 1200x888px) Image search: [Google]
berserk-1556649.jpg
218KB, 1200x888px
>>379321084
yes that would never go wrong
>>
I took the leap and now I'm with team autismo
>>
File: 1466912137495.jpg (119KB, 876x719px) Image search: [Google]
1466912137495.jpg
119KB, 876x719px
>>379314007
You are entitled faggot. People like you make everybody else feel bad when they play WoW. WoW is about friendship and love and by leaving his guild he betrays them... I'm sad when thinking about it.
>>
File: 8iYIzTi.gif (1003KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
8iYIzTi.gif
1003KB, 400x400px
>>379323261
This
>>
>>379311461
>Demon Hunters
Stopped reading right there.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.