[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is pathetic. Microsoft should just sell the Xbox brand.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: xb1bc1.jpg (121KB, 1024x850px) Image search: [Google]
xb1bc1.jpg
121KB, 1024x850px
This is pathetic. Microsoft should just sell the Xbox brand.
>>
>>379304828
why? that's pretty good

I'm a pc gamer, mine would look something like

11% gaming
58% /v/
31% youtube
>>
that's rather good reason to keep it, actually

they don't have the games so clearly they're offering something else that people are using
>>
>>379304828
1,5% of total time spent on 360 games. Why even dedicate time to that shit when no one uses it?
>>
>>379305318
that tru
>>
>>379305318

Because it's not meant to be a major selling point. BC is for "oh hey, I found this old copy of a game I liked to play and I don't want to hook up my old console".

Who would buy an Xbone purely to play 360 games?
>>
>>379305631
For me personally it was a major selling point desu
>>
Never mind if they should or would sell it.
Who would even buy it?
Who would want to get into super fickle and expensive console business?
>>
>>379304828
So they spent 54.7% of the time doing nothing?
>>
Oh yeah this thing still exists... why?
>>
File: 1404072104189.gif (3MB, 360x200px) Image search: [Google]
1404072104189.gif
3MB, 360x200px
>Sony was 100% right that nobody gives a fuck about BC
>>
>>379306230
It's weird because at least online the people screaming for BC are very vocal. I wonder if the percentage of people that do buy Bone exclusives games on Windows 10 is equally low.
>>
>>379306230
this makes no sense because they still try to sell you on PSNOW.

Like what kind of logic is behind this?
>>
>>379306364
sony logic. They're retarded. Wonder why all their divisions are failing ?
>>
File: XboxNeverDying.jpg (59KB, 1280x686px) Image search: [Google]
XboxNeverDying.jpg
59KB, 1280x686px
>>379304828
>>
>>379306230
people want it, not that they are going to use it, but its a great option to have still.
>>
>>379306470
>tfw we will microsoft see die during our lifetime

Once the workplace switches to tablets they are going down the drain. They've already lost in family homes in the West.
>>
>>379304828
Xbox only ever had the potential to damage their brand, the fact they ever pursued a console platform that didn't inherently branch into Windows is totally mindboggling. And frankly had they the present would be a lot better I imagine, since Sony and Nintendo would have to compete with superior consoles and better hardware to boot.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 390x277px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 390x277px
>>379306629
>Microsoft dying
>>
>>379306629
Not in any conceivable way...
>>
>>379306364
Because theres a huge fuck difference between including hardware/software in every console that jacks up the price and streaming games over the internet.
>>
>>379304828
>dat self defeating, impotent sonylassie post
The scorpio will be the end of y'all.
>>
>>379306967

So MS is trying to include legit BC while Sony resells your old games to you at inflated prices?
>>
>>379306802
>>379306859

Wait for it. Windows is now on less than 10% devices. Once tablets with iOs or Android with new Office software takes over 50% of their revenue is going to go down the drain.
>>
Xbox One was sold as a multimedia device right from the start. Don't you fucks remember the reveal?
https://youtu.be/KbWgUO-Rqcw

They bet on dumb normies who think that being able to play video games and watch Netflix on the same device is the most amazing thing ever. And it looks like it paid off.
>>
>>379307465
No, even if they lost the console market - which they won't unless someone comes out with a complete VR immersion rig before them.
And even if Google OS became available on every PC at every big box store, they would still have the entire business world including M$ server, which companies wont replace because they're familiar with it. Then you have Office suite
Then you have their hardware division, and all around name recognition.
So not in any conceivable way...
>>
>>379306230
Tons of people do, but only for a couple games. 1.5% of on-time over a year makes perfect sense. The bulk of time is still spent on the new gen, while a small but is spent on those few games you either missed out on last gen, or just loved and didn't want to abandon for whatever reason.
>>
>>379307973
It's not going to happen overnight but three generations from now they will fade
>>
>>379307465
Just like Nintendo right, OH WAIT!
>>
File: Gandalf_Laugh.gif (607KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
Gandalf_Laugh.gif
607KB, 400x200px
>>379306629
>Microsoft
>Dying before 2100
>>
>>379308110
I know. Coke is going to get BTFO over the next few generations with all the new sodas coming out and everyone is going to forget about it.
>>
>>379305318
Haha sony meemee from that other thread
>>
>>379304993
This. I also watch anime on Edge when not playing.
>>
>>379308110
Microsoft isn't IBM
They aren't in a sector where they are bottlenecked by R&D and hardware costs.
Heck, because of their size, they have so much on site cash that they don't need to care.

They have been running for 42 years now: No corporate raiders so far, so much IP, and they have the cash reserves to expand if they are forced to adapt.
>>
>>379306353
>nostalgiafags want things but don't go through with it
gee
>>
>>379307465
Tablets won't replace work computers. People buy a tablet instead of a home computer when they find that a tablet covers their needs just fine (because they only used their computer for Facebook and Netflix anyway), and offers more benefits (portability). Neither of this is true for work computers, since tablets are less suited for doing serious work, and the portability brings no additional benefits at all.
>>
>>379308340
Coke just bought up everything. Microsoft isn't capable of purchasing Apple or Google.Their market share is already declining each month. The third world and Asia uses Android. Kids today are growing up without Microsoft and once tablets become full alternatives to computers then Microsoft will slowly fade.
>>
>>379306230
Why are there so many laughing asian men?
>>
>>379308110
That tinfoil is on pretty tight I see.
>>
>>379308638
I skimmed through their financial statements. They look really solid for a software company. Above industry average RoE and RoA. Most income is from operating activities rather than financial activities. And they pay out dividends.
>>
>people think microsoft will die out
:^)
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.