[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After the earlier Direct

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1028.jpg (556KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1028.jpg
556KB, 1600x1200px
Nintendo is working on a Sun/Moon and Ultra Sun/Moon port for Switch. USUM is coming to Switch May 2018, Sun and Moon are released on Switch together with USUM for 3DS.

I decided to share this with you guys, after I noticed a lot of disappointed people after today's Direct.
>>
>>379304685
>consoling nintendo babies
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>379304685
Fake
>>
>>379304685
>Nintendo is working on a Sun/Moon and Ultra Sun/Moon port for Switch. USUM is coming to Switch May 2018, Sun and Moon are released on Switch together with USUM for 3DS.

terrible grammar. i am going to read a summary of the direct elsewhere to actually find out which versions are coming out for which platform.
>>
File: pokemon-ultra.jpg (52KB, 989x324px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-ultra.jpg
52KB, 989x324px
>>
>>379305671
>www.nintendolife.com/news/2017/06/pokemon_company_press_site_lists_ultra_sun_and_ultra_moon_for_switch_as_well_as_3ds
>>
That image is so poorly made it gave me whiplash
>>
>>379304685
>port for Switch
and why exactly would they reveal this info after the direct?
>>
>>379304685
>>379305671

Even if it is true, literally who cares? You really want to play a port of a 3DS game that everyone else would have already finished by that time?

You know Switchfags are desperate when they are literally begging for ports.
>>
>>379305973
Didnt you know? Nintendo fans will buy the same nintendo game 5 times if it means they can give papa nintendo more money.
>>
I like the Eclipse "leak" better. Still, I don't believe any of it, though.
>>
>>379305961
could be a surprise in their E3 presentation
>>
>>379305973
It really has nothing to do with wanting to actually play the game and everything to do with this stupid drone delusion that Nintendo somehow wins with Pokemon.

That is the only thing they are really upset about. They have been denied the opportunity to shit up boards around the Internet with "NINTENDO WINS"
>>
>>379306231
pretty shitty surprise. Whereas I would have been happy learning of it before now I don't really give a shit. The damage is done.
>>
>>379304685
US/UM is not even going to be a sequel, only retards actually care about a rehash of Sun and Moon. I would rather wait another year to get a new game made for the Switch.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.