[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REAL Bethesda E3 leaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: ToddMad.jpg (39KB, 680x719px) Image search: [Google]
ToddMad.jpg
39KB, 680x719px
Don't listen to that other guy. I am a REAL Bethesda leaker.

I can't provide proof because it would blow my cover, so you'll just have to trust me on this.

1: Elder Scrolls VI will be announced, and will take place in Skyrim, again. For marketing purposes, we're titling it Elder Scrolls: SkyVIm.
The plot surrounds Ulfric Stormcloak getting reanimated by the last living Dwemer, a guy called "Un Gragun". We know Yagrum was supposed to be the last Dwemer, but we retconned him.

Skills, Perks, attributes and all that have been removed, instead being replaced by your abilities naturally increasing with each level. We decided character creation is no longer necessary, and have decided instead to give players the role of "Quentin Valerius", a generic, Male Imperial.

2: Starfield was actually a codename for a remake of Daggerfall, sorry guys. And not a full remake either, just a port for modern systems. We didn't fix the bugs either because fuck you.

3: We'll announce a new title, called Skyrim Shelter, which is just an Elder Scrolls themed remake of Fallout Shelter. We haven't changed anything except the aesthetics because, once again, fuck you.

4: We'll be offering the opportunity to pre-order all these games for free if you visit us backstage, give Todd a rim job and then chant "I renounce Kirkbride." three times over.

Have a fun E3 everyone.
>>
>>379292654
That picture is scary
>>
>>379292654
>Quentin Valerius", a generic, Male Imperial.
>not a woman
>not black
>not trans
fake
>>
This thread is shit and you're shit. At least make the post funny.
>>
>>379292654
>We didn't fix the bugs either because fuck you.

Oh fuck, it's legit.
>>
>>379292891
Of course it is.
>>
File: 1496071282468.webm (3MB, 768x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496071282468.webm
3MB, 768x480px
>>379292654
I wish I didn't believe this
>>
just checking to see if this was the same tripcode i used way back when.

I don't know if the stuff will be ready by E3, but it probably will. Get ready for another fallout spin-off game, as in not a numbered title, but still in the fallout universe

and rage 2

please be excite
>>
File: 1496344438555.jpg (396KB, 1570x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1496344438555.jpg
396KB, 1570x1536px
>>379295347
Please don't ruin another rage
>>
>>379292654
I accept the fate of the Elder Scrolls franchise in the name of Todd my lord. There was no Elder Scrolls game before Skyrim, only basic-level lore is canon (PRAISE TALOS XD), spell creation is blasphemy, magic that isn't held in the hand shall be shunned, spears don't exist.
>>
File: 1465768355543.jpg (563KB, 1500x1714px) Image search: [Google]
1465768355543.jpg
563KB, 1500x1714px
Wow Mr. Bethesda leaker! This is some excellent news and truly gets me excited for the Bethesda conference happening in the next 5 (five) days! Why, I even have the sudden urge to purchase more of Bethesda's magnificent and mastercrafted products!
>>
>>379296469
Everyone laughs at you behind your back, Todd. You know that, right?
>>
>>379296658
Obviously that guy is named Rod Broward, not Tom Howard
>>
At least it's more believable than fucking STARFIELD of all things.
I want people to go back to that leak and just say Starfield three times to yourself. I'm already fucking sick and tired of hearing about it.

Starfield
Starfield
Starfield

What a dumb fucking name for a space fantasy game. Screencap me you pussies, it's going to be Fallout VR, Doom VR, Skyrim VR, another mobile game like Fallout Shelter, a smaller VR project, and either a new Fallout OR a new Elder Scrolls game.
>>
>>379296979
Starfield is code for daggerfall: the repurchasing
>>
>>379292654
my expectation for new bethesda game to be good at this point is even lower than new bioware game
>>
File: TELL ME LIES.png (660KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
TELL ME LIES.png
660KB, 1280x720px
>>379296942
Blame dude. We have no control over him. He's like this wild, rabid bull loose in a China shop
>>
How long until 5OOM
>>
>tfw no Todd gf
>>
>>379292654
>SkyVIm
I'll wait for SkyEmacs.
>>
>>379292654
Real Bethesda leaker here. Their next game is gonna be shit. Like literally every single one they made so far.
>>
>>379296735
Shut up Todd
>>
Woah, as a Independent Gamer (official title "Independent Video Game Consumer") this really makes me want to preorder The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: Enhanced Edition for the Nintendo Switch!!!
And, it also makes me want to buy Fallout 4 and all of the DLCs in the Season Pass separately!!

But that is just a Smith production idea

John Smith production idea

BYE!!! Don't forget to buy Skyrim and Fallout 4!!!!
>>
>>379295347
>and rage 2
Good. id has redeemed themselves and Rage was a title with potential but came out at the wrong time.
>>
>>379295040

Is there a full adult version of this?
>>
Actual real Bethesda E3 Leak:

'Starfield' is the codename for a project whose purpose was to create a family-friendly/general-audiences TES-formula game. It has a fixed main character, a young boy, and is about a journey through a fantastic-realism styled world with friendly/neutral monster characters whose friendship needs to be earned. The monsters transform into special equipment and items used for solving generated LOZ style puzzle dungeons (generated based on what monsters are currently available), and there are also parts where they physically act alongside you. There is an evolved form of the FO4 settlement building. The graphical style is 'photorealistic' and advanced, like FO4, and the monsters are varied, with many being based on traditional mythological monsters, urban legends, etc., but also many original and pop-culture monster references (TV shows and other videogames).
>>
>>379292654
I hate these memes because they're always retarded as fuck.
Daggerfall was GIVEN AWAY FOR FREE and was literally READY TO PLAY on modern OS.
Fuck you OP.
>>
File: Todd scream.jpg (231KB, 680x719px) Image search: [Google]
Todd scream.jpg
231KB, 680x719px
>>379292806
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.