[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I bought a WiiU. Every remaster is another kick on my balls.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: wii cuck.jpg (16KB, 672x372px) Image search: [Google]
wii cuck.jpg
16KB, 672x372px
I bought a WiiU.

Every remaster is another kick on my balls.
>>
>>379286917
I own a Wii U too
Why?
>>
>tfw no bayo 2 remaster
>>
>>379286917
>>379287416
Thanks for Beta testing!!
>>
>>379287509
Won't happen. Their publishing exclusivity was only for the Wii U, if they want to publish a Switch port it gives SEGA the ability to publish their own ports to other systems/PC.

Same thing that happened with LEGO City Undercover.
>>
>>379287416
>MK8
>Pokken
>BotW
>>Rayman Legends
>>ZombiU
And don't make me start with the 3DS ones
>>
>>379286917
I know. There was no reason to buy the damn thing. None. Zippo. Zilch. It feels like robbery now.
>>
>>379288161
Yes but why.
I own a Wii U as well.
Still don't get it.
I had a 300-500 DVD collection and then blu ray came out. I didn't get upset over it.
>>
>>379288495
>there was no reason to buy it.
Except all the games you got on it.
>>
>>379286917
I just popped a zit on my ballsack today. I thought it was an enflamed hair folicle but has been there for almost a year. Id pick and play with it from time to time laying in bed. It was getting bigger and today I was finally rewardex with a white head i could pop.

Also i got my hair cut yesterday at supercuts and a poo in the loo mom was paying for her little turdlets haircut. The cashier offered him a sucker cause he was like 5 years old. Mom asked if he wanted orange or chocolate...he didnt respond...she repeated orange or chocolate...then she said chocolate and told him to always look for "the brown". I smiled inside knowing that poo in loo memea are real. Everything they do revolves around poo and brown. I hadnt seen an indian for months maybe uears and this was the first thing that happened.
>>
>>379288706
sorry man
>>
As long as you learned from your mistake, it was worth it in the end.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.