[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheating Is Good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 18

Here's why you should be cheating more:

>Everyone prefers a different level of challenge, some like a lot, some a little and difficulty isn't always fair
>Games aren't perfect, they can ship poorly balanced or you may just not like a certain part of the game and would prefer to skip it
>Most games are bloated with filler where you just do the same shit over and over for hours before showing you something new, cheating helps get around this

Every single one of you has played a game and though "Fuck this shit". Cheating is ok, it's nothing to be ashamed of. After all, video games are meant to be FUN.
>>
No one cares about cheating as long as the game isn't multiplayer
>>
>>379281651
Nah, cheating is shit.
Sure, you cheat after backing up your save and have fun one-shotting, but it gets old REALLY FAST.
You'll go back to your legit save in no time.
>>
>>379282164
people do care >>379282285
>>
File: CtKrszHWgAAzRTg.jpg (53KB, 600x455px) Image search: [Google]
CtKrszHWgAAzRTg.jpg
53KB, 600x455px
>>379281651
lmao look at this casual
>>
>>379282285
No one's saying you have to cheat to steamroll the game.

>Better headshot mod for New Vegas where everything but Deathclaws and fully armoured Brotherhood of Steel members die from a single headshot
>Attack multiplier in Monster Hunter so that it takes 10 minutes instead of 20 to kill a monster
>>
>>379281651
Cheats used to be good only until the PS2 era. Now fuck off kid
>>
>>379281651
t. shitty excuses
>>
>>379282665
Ahh, I was expecting you.

Your accomplishments in video games mean nothing to anyone except yourself. You're angry because people choose to play a game differently from you. That's very childish and a waste of your time.
>>
>>379281651
instead of cheating to make shit games fun, why not just play fun games instead?

additionally, if you cheat to overcome any challenge the game will feel unrewarding
>>
>>379282726
Cheats don't exist for anything after the PS2, unless you emulate
>>
>>379282863
>You're angry
That's where you're wrong kiddo. I'm simply mocking you because you chose the easy way, like a child, instead of challenging yourself.
>>
>>379282885
>instead of cheating to make shit games fun, why not just play fun games instead?
Are you implying good games are completely without flaws and perfectly balanced for all difficulty tastes? Because that's funny.

>additionally, if you cheat to overcome any challenge the game will feel unrewarding
Not true as long as you don't remove all challenge with cheats. The developer more often than not puts in a difficulty that's meant to be the middle ground between skill levels but just ends up frustrating those without the patience or ability to learn and encouraging egotistical boasting about a flawed product from the other end of the scale.

AKA you
>>
>>379283185
Stop posting
>>
>>379283185
I do challenge myself.

The difference between you and I is I choose my own challenge, you take what the developer gives you and act as if they're infallible and shouldn't be questioned.
>>
>>379281651
>video games are meant to be FUN.

how fucking DARE you
>>
>>379282784
What's your excuse for sucking developer cock and being willfully bling to how flawed most games are?
>>
>>379283307
Make me

>>379283363
>I choose my own challenge
That's not a challenge. Choosing to cheat/easy mode isn't a challenge.
>>
>>379283495
>That's not a challenge. Choosing to cheat/easy mode isn't a challenge.

You're assuming I turn on god mode and coast through the game. I use cheats to tailor the challenge to what I want, not what the developers think I should have.

read >>379282709
>>
>>379281651
I agree to an extent. I sometimes use cheats to make a game more challenging because the base difficulty doesn't let the game be as enjoyable as it could be. I find a game is much more fun when it demands my full attention.
However, I want to have faith that the game developers know what they're doing. Before I've completed a game I don't have enough information to assess whether or not it is too easy. So I won't cheat until a second playthrough.
>>
>>379283658
That's still choosing to make things easy, casual. The developers designed the game that way. It's not that it's unfair or badly designed you just suck.

Refer to my image here >>379282665
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with cheating in a singleplayer game with microtransaction out of the ass.
dead space 3
>>
>>379283934
Easier, not easy.

So I guess you really do believe the devs infallible. I'm sorry you're so close minded and naive.
>>
>>379282285
Oh like you never Game Genie'd your NES games so every game was a 1-Hit-You're-Dead game.
>>
>>379281651
Video games are meant to be beat by 99.9% of the population, thus if you need to cheat we can only conclude you are a braindead moron with 50 iq.
>>
>>379284619
>Video games are meant to be beat by 99.9% of the population,
I can beat a game without cheating. My point is I enjoy it more when I cheat to make the challenge suitable to my skill level.
>>
File: 1428885066239.jpg (83KB, 500x548px) Image search: [Google]
1428885066239.jpg
83KB, 500x548px
>>379284463
For you too accept that the devs can be bad designers but not accept you may have poor skill is also close minded and naive.
>>
>>379284750
What enjoying constitutes? A lack of effort on your part? If you need to put effort into beating videogames that are again, designed to be beaten you are equally retarded.
>>
>>379281651
>Everyone prefers a different level of challenge
Yeah right then why are top players are playing at the lowest difficulty even though they have infinite KD ratio.
>>
>>379284925
Again, you're not listening.

Go read my posts properly and I'll reply to you.
>>
>>379284206
Nothing wrong with using a save modifier on Street Fighter X Tekken to unlock the Disc-Locked Content, either.

Fucking Jews...

>>379284619
Alright, I'll bite. Go upload a video of you beating the following titles:
1. Shatterhand
2. Battletoads in Battlemaniacs
3. Enemy Zero
4. Contra: Shattered Soldier
5. Spelunky

Rules: Hard Mode or above, no cheats, no shortcuts, no save-scumming. You got 10 minutes to upload. Otherwise you're just an internet loudmouth.
>>
File: 1482367276228.jpg (44KB, 540x524px) Image search: [Google]
1482367276228.jpg
44KB, 540x524px
I have a friend who literally gives himself infinite money in any game he plays whenever possible.

I feel like it shouldn't piss me off as much as it does, but it drives me insane just thinking about it.
>>
>>379284463
As an addendum to >>379284852 you should seek to improve yourself to harder challenges so that you may enjoy games without having to alter the difficulty. There's nothing wrong with challenging and improving yourself, but to make things easier will only make you stagnant.
>>
>>379284852
I'd rather change the game to suit me than change myself to suit the game. It's there to entertain me, I'm not playing to prove myself to the developers.
>>
>>379285371
Why didn't you tell me it bugs you so much?
>>
>>379281651
>he isn't good at video games
kys
>>
>>379285440
>you should seek to improve yourself to harder challenges so that you may enjoy games without having to alter the difficulty

Why do that when it's far easier to cheat and stay at the same skill level?

You keep assuming I NEED to keep improving constantly. I don't care about that.
>>
>>379285371
>infinite money
Nothing wrong with that. Currency systems in games are almost always a case of a grind with zero challenge. They only end up wasting your time with repetitive activity instead of any real shit to overcome.
>>
>>379285326
Of course that's an impossible task but with practice and patience anything can be beaten unless the game were designed to be literally unbeatable.

>>379285448
>>379285596
Well then, don't challenge yourself, stay the same way you are: a filthy casual.
>>
File: clock-change-the-time.jpg (152KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
clock-change-the-time.jpg
152KB, 1600x1600px
>>379285326
>>379284619
Tick Tock
>>379285838
A big man who's into legit completions would have said videos already sitting on their hard drive, so they can go back and rewatch their past glories.
>>
I don't think cheating means to you what it means to everyone else.
>>
>beat game first
>have fun fucking around with cheats after
If you don't do this you're a huge fag who loves eating dick all day
>>
>there is people who didn't gave weapons to civs on gta games along with free for all cheats
Fucking casuls
>>
Sure, just don't think your opinion matters in any kind of discussion about the game, because you actually never played it.
>>
>>379281651
cheating was good when the devs put in cheats in the game and you didn't have to use 3rd party shit like cheat engine to fuck with the game
>>
>>379286047
You seem angry anon.
>>
>>379281651
s long as youre not talking about online games go right ahead and cheat in your single player games
>>
>>379286308
Cheat Engine allows for far more than just your shitty generic "infinite HP, ammo etc" cheats
>>
I'll be honest I've always wanted to try hacking in multiplayer games just to experience what it's like to instant head shot people and make my fake hacking dick feel big.
>>
why bother playing the game using cheats then? just go watch a let's play video
>>
>>379285371
I don't do this in every game, but there are certain games where it provides a superior playing experience. Gran Turismo is the first one that comes to mind.
>>
>>379286460
and if your game only had generic infinite HP, ammo etc, it was a shit game
>>
>>379282863
>Differently
>You can get banned on single player games linked to online components even without using them.

Its not a different way if devs ban you for it.
>>
>>379286723
I don't believe there's a single game where cheating allowed to actually use different shit the game normally wouldn't allow, e.g. using enemy attacks, or playing as enemy characters
>>
Also I would like to point out that cheats were ok before because the games were tied to more stuff than just "infinite x" to beat it.
Now games are so shit that you can just CE your way to 999999 money because devs are autist who need to keep shit simple
>>
>>379281651
I see nothing wrong with cheating to save time, but if you use cheats to worm out of a challenge you're a pussy.
>>
>>379281651
I played through the original Witcher recently and encountered a gamebreaking bug that would have killed my playthrough entirely, but a save editor allowed me to add the item that wasn't spawning to my inventory and I finished the game last night. Based.
>>
I'm replaying fire emblem echoes, cheating to give myself the ability to turn anyone into any class.

Every character is playing a different role. Mae is a witch and Clive is a bone walker.

Cheating can be fun without eliminating challenge
>>
>>379284925
>you need to put in effort to beat vidya? lmao what a faggot I beat DS3 while in a coma
>>
>>379286263
>because you actually never played it

But I did play it
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (663KB, 3000x1768px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
663KB, 3000x1768px
HURR FUCKING CHEATING CASUALS

PILOT A PLANE LIKE A REAL MAN
>>
>>379286779
Just another reason why you shouldn't treat the devs as if every word they speak is gospel
>>
>>379287596
No you didn't you'll lose good parts of the game, like a cool boss fight because you killed it in 3 hits and the bad parts, like having to grind to buy/get an item because you already had infinite money/all the items. Your opinion doesn't matter because you didn't play the same games as everyone else, you played an easier modified version of it.
>>
>>379287848
>pick a hard game to play
>hurr designers don't know how to design
>>
>>379288015
>No you didn't you'll lose good parts of the game, like a cool boss fight because you killed it in 3 hits
You're still not listening. I don't use god mode, I merely adjust things to make it more enjoyable. Yes, sometimes I increase the damage I do to enemies. But not to the point where they die as soon as I touch them. There's a middle ground you don't want to believe exists.

>Your opinion doesn't matter because you didn't play the same games as everyone else, you played an easier modified version of it.
If a game has nothing to talk about except its difficulty it's a shit game. I'm perfectly entitled to talk about a game if I want to.
>>
>>379288358
Even if you "only" cut the time of a boss fight by a half to me more enjoyable it's still not the same fight, you didn't play the same game as the rest, your opinion doesn't matter.

>If a game has nothing to talk about except its difficulty it's a shit game.
It's not about difficulty, it's about experience, because of the cheating you'll not have the same experience as the others, you're entitled to talk about any game you want, just don't think your opinion matter more than of someone that just watched a let's play of it.
>>
>>379288358
One problem is that you don't even finish a game before you start messing with the difficulty. Rather than figuring out new tactics to overcome the obstacles the game presents you just turn on "enjoyable" mode to breeze through. If you give the developers such little credit that you think you know the optimal difficulty setting better than they do without even playing the game, you should really just play something else.
Another thing to note is that the vast, vast majority of games are 'too easy' because they're designed to be played by just about everyone. If even the base difficulty setting is to hard for you to enjoy you must be a special kind of retard.
But the main issue isn't that you ruin your experience, it's that you go on /v/ and interfere with other people's discussions. The game you ruined was meticulously crafted and the enemy strengths were finely adjusted to give the player a certain experience, so please don't talk about the game as if you played it. You can play the game however you want but if you're a so-called "fucking casual" then please do not post on /v/. There are other places that may appreciate your cancer, just not here.
>>
>>379288952
>Even if you "only" cut the time of a boss fight by a half to me more enjoyable it's still not the same fight

Yes it is, it just took half the time to beat. I still beat the same boss as everyone else, I just saved myself some time. Your argument of beating a boss how everyone else did is dumb, a boss isn't more difficult just because the fight goes on twice as long. That's a bad boss.
>>
File: 1485463978883.png (277KB, 343x424px) Image search: [Google]
1485463978883.png
277KB, 343x424px
>>379281651
>Everyone prefers a different level of challenge, some like a lot, some a little and difficulty isn't always fair
games have become easier than ever and almost always have a difficulty selection

>Games aren't perfect, they can ship poorly balanced or you may just not like a certain part of the game and would prefer to skip it
in these cases one should wonder if it is actually worth it to keep playing the game

>Most games are bloated with filler where you just do the same shit over and over for hours before showing you something new, cheating helps get around this
this is mostly optional collectables/quests especially in rpgs
if not, see above
>>
File: bait.jpg (65KB, 560x317px) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
65KB, 560x317px
>>379289397
Less time fighting the boss = less chance of getting hit = easier fight.
How is that not more difficult and a different experience? It getting to obvious, try harder next time.
>>
>>379289367
>One problem is that you don't even finish a game before you start messing with the difficulty.
I play a few hours to get a feel for it, I've played enough games to know whats fair and what isn't.

>Rather than figuring out new tactics to overcome the obstacles the game
I still do that though, I just save myself some time. Whether I die to a boss 6 times or 12 doesn't make a difference, I'd rather save myself the time and die 6 times.

>If you give the developers such little credit that you think you know the optimal difficulty setting better than they do without even playing the game, you should really just play something else.
lol. Why are you mad about the fact I don't accept the devs of games as flawless gods of game design? I'll cheat in a game if I want and there's nothing you can do to stop me and then posting on /v/ when I beat the game.

>Another thing to note is that the vast, vast majority of games are 'too easy' because they're designed to be played by just about everyone. If even the base difficulty setting is to hard for you to enjoy you must be a special kind of retard.
I don't play modern games.

>But the main issue isn't that you ruin your experience, it's that you go on /v/ and interfere with other people's discussions. The game you ruined was meticulously crafted and the enemy strengths were finely adjusted to give the player a certain experience, so please don't talk about the game as if you played it.

I did play it though. I got the exact same experience you did, I was just smart enough to save myself some time.

>You can play the game however you want but if you're a so-called "fucking casual" then please do not post on /v/. There are other places that may appreciate your cancer, just not here.

There are no casuals. Only smart people who value their time and children.
>>
>>379289810
Because I still overcame the boss's grab attack, I still timed my attacks properly, I still dodged with good timing.

I just spend 5 minutes doing that instead of you spending 10 and gaining nothing but wasting your time.
>>
>>379290049
inb4
>b-but the time spent is part of the challenge!
>>
File: 1490888905728.jpg (51KB, 310x288px) Image search: [Google]
1490888905728.jpg
51KB, 310x288px
>>379281651
Fucking pieces of trash like you should be hanged. You're just making excuses because you're bad.
>>
File: Christopher_Columbus__2.jpg (43KB, 281x300px) Image search: [Google]
Christopher_Columbus__2.jpg
43KB, 281x300px
>cousin played Oblivion and Skyrim with god mode cheat constantly
>inventory filled with garbage: hundreds of pounds overencumbered
Man that really grinded my gears
>>
>>379289870
You are mistaken. Because you were not willing to invest your attention in the game, you did not receive as enjoyable an experience as other players. No one can stop you from posting on /v/, but you should be aware that your posts are intentionally misrepresenting the game and that you are shitposting. If that is not your intention then post somewhere else.
>>
>>379290237
The funniest part is how mad they get about it
>>
>>379286853

Shining force 2. I should kick your ass after school today faggot.
>>
>>379286187
The only correct answer.
>>
>>379290718
>Because you were not willing to invest your attention in the game
I did though, I just didn't let the game waste my time needlessly. I gain nothing from that.

The only reason anyone comes to /v/ is to shitpost, even when they like a game.
>>
Alright kids here how it works:

>cheating in a single-player game
Fine, too bad cheat codes are the remnants of a bygone era

>cheating in multiplayer
Whether it's "bad" or not depends on these two things:
1. Is everyone doing it? At that point, it's not cheating.
2. How much do the devs/community care? It's not wrong if no one cracks down on it, because now it's passively accepted

So, I play Pokemon online, but it's so fucking inconvenient to raise a team in game that I just generate them. Everyone does, and judges in live tournaments won't do anything if the standings have already been affected. So that fulfills criteria 1 and 2.
I played Overwatch for a small bit, and aim bots were common even among top players. Since Blizzard cracked down, it's not a feasible way to play, but it could have been. Blizz are either moralfags or wanted to save face.

And here's the big kicker: since it's JUST A GAME, there is nothing morally wrong with cheating in a fucking game.
>>
>>379286853
Twisted metal 2. The one I remember was homing fireballs, not entirely fail proof, but it made a shitry weapon terrifying you could also play as dark tooth with cheats I thought.
>>
>>379291074
does the dark tooth actually change gameplay though?
>>
>>379283185
>DUDE VIDEO GAMES TAKE SKILL
ecks dee
>>
>>379290961
I wanted to amend:
>cheating in single-player is fine if you already beat the game

And to add that, shortcuts/hacks in multiplayer don't help someone who is a genuinely terrible player. Usually you need a good amount of skill first to reap the full benefit.
>>
>>379282164
fpbp
>>
File: 1490309820635.jpg (13KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1490309820635.jpg
13KB, 500x281px
>>379281651
Beyond savescumming if I can and tweaking things with the console in Paradox games, I play nearly everything legitimately.

Normally I'm up for and ready to take on all challenges, but the random nature of some games, say, Crusader Kings II where an event chain fucks up a 400+ year dynasty really irks me. I realize that fun can be had from letting things take their course, but hot damn is it difficult to stop myself correcting pseudohistory at such a point.
>>
>>379281651
CE is basically mandatory after about 35h of gameplay in DaS2, or any souls game for that matter

Otherwise preapre to shit your brain out of boredom

>soul arrow
>heavy soul arrow (ooh)
>great soul arrow (amg)
>GREAT HEAVY SOUL ARROW (OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH)

yeah, fuck if i won't conjure up new spells, fuck you from, fuck you
always used infinite casts during co-op in NG+, it was pretty obvious but nobody gave a shit since we were farming that ice chaos knight in hell or whatever, can't remember
>>
>>379286263
came here to say this
>>
>>379282709
If you have issues killing shit in New Vegas I have great news: you can turn down the difficulty to laughable levels. The bad news is that's pretty pathetic, because the game is pretty easy even on normal difficulty.
>>
>>379282950
Mercenaries 2 had cheats on PS3. That's honestly the last game I remember playing that had them.
>>
File: xtreme'gitation.gif (2MB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
xtreme'gitation.gif
2MB, 512x512px
>>379281651

In singleplayer? Sure whatever it's not affecting anyone else's enjoyment of the game most likely. But in multiplayer you're just being a douche if you cheat.
>>
>>379294943
>But in multiplayer you're just being a douche if you cheat.
Except if players agree to all cheat in order to play to "another" game.
>>
>>379295264

When has something like that ever happened?
>>
Cheating is for fags, if you are cheating then youre a fag.

That simple, theres no excuses, situations or legt reasons for it, thats it.
>>
>>379295337
>When has something like that ever happened?
I'm sure it happened during some LAN.
We did it too when playing Golden'Eye (best multiplayer FPS ever) in the past. Cheating is more like a lot of configurable rules.
>>
>>379295616

I was referring more to external programs like aimbot, wallhacks, etc. Guess it's my fault for not being specific enough.

Either way I get your point.
>>
Man I ruined a lot of games for myself by cheating when I was younger.
>>
File: 1358129855113.png (186KB, 328x327px) Image search: [Google]
1358129855113.png
186KB, 328x327px
>>379281651
I appreciate devs and how they intended the game to be played.
I am a gamedev myself and I definitely woudn't want people to cheat because they think the game would be better that way.
>>
>>379295942
HEAD LIKE A FUCKING ORANGE.
>>
>>379282709
>>Better headshot mod for New Vegas where everything but Deathclaws and fully armoured Brotherhood of Steel members die from a single headshot
>thinking this is fair or balanced
literally kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>379295942
>I am a gamedev myself and I definitely woudn't want people to cheat because they think the game would be better that way.

So you think you're flawless and perfect?

lol, tell me what your game is called so I can make sure never to buy it
>>
If you want to "cheat" to have fun then just watch a movie. There's nothing fulfilling about watching a game beat itself with a few button inputs.
>>
>>379296206
Who the fuck is playing New Vegas for the gunplay faggot?
>>
>>379296215
The game is called Cheat Engine
>>
File: photo.jpg (51KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
51KB, 900x900px
Appreciation Thread!
what is your favorite projared video?
mine is the one where he debunks the theories that Bioshock Infinite isnt a good game and really delves into the brilliance of its craft. he does it smooth and i really like it that way. whats your favorite video?
>>
>>379295942
>I am a gamedev myself and I definitely woudn't want people to cheat because they think the game would be better that way.
bait or retard?
>>
>cheating in any game
>ever
you might as well just look up the ending on youtube and never play again
it's not like you like videogames
>>
>>379282950
Not true, both PS3 and PS4 have cheat programs, inf act sony's latest update existed solely to try and patch these programs out.

The PS4's program is Save Wizard and the other PS4 program is Xploder
>>
>>379296215
I worded that wrong, I meant that I disrespect cheaters because they disrespect my work. I'm not saying that they are "ruining" my game, in fact they are ruining their own experience.
Btw my game is free. I dare you to download it and try to cheat on it. It has the most basic anti-cheat mechanisms using checksums so you cannot just modify an value. Try to reverse engineer it with your Cheat Engine.
>>
>>379297291
You're megalomaniac anon. Do you like to smell your own fart?
>>
>>379292191

Disgusting
>>
>>379297651
No but I eat a lot of trash food and fart a lot, so my room smells terrible.
>>
>>379281651
Cheating helps me clear my backlog faster desu, I don't want to spend 40 hours grinding in a shitty game I just want off my backlog
>>
I cheat in exams using my phone
>>
>>379297291
Post your game retard, how else am I supposed to download it
>>
>>379281651
I only cheat at times like
>game crashing when loading a cutscene in FFX-2, after spending like 30 minutes beating Terma and making it to floor 100 in Via Infinito, with the last save being at floor 80

Fuck that shit.
>>
>>379297783
Yes this is why I cheat too.

this made me stop buying games just because they were only a few bucks at gamesop. I completed by Backlog and then i decided never again shall I buy games for any reason like Brink or Neptunia because of how awful they were
>>
>Cheating is ok, it's nothing to be ashamed of. After all, video games are meant to be FUN.

Fun cheats are fun.
>>
File: Untitled.png (632KB, 884x838px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
632KB, 884x838px
>>379281651
I think you should start writing articles for Kotaku instead of posting here OP
>>
>>379298815
Remember when big head mode was a thing?
>>
Cheaters ruined the online components of phantom pain for me. Fuck you. Cheat offline all you want but stop ruining things for other people
>>
File: 1496120968556.jpg (90KB, 655x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496120968556.jpg
90KB, 655x600px
>cheat fags
>>
>>379298097
Kay you want so much
Here https://www.anonfiles.cc/file/1e1d09fb97747e34d247b463ff9ba91c
>>
File: 964.jpg (1MB, 1154x1500px) Image search: [Google]
964.jpg
1MB, 1154x1500px
>>379281651
>Tfw to intelligent too use cheat engine
>>
File: 1386300503380.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1386300503380.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>379283435
Thread posts: 126
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.