[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BEHOLD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: New nintendo3dsXL.png (143KB, 1101x688px) Image search: [Google]
New nintendo3dsXL.png
143KB, 1101x688px
BEHOLD
>>
>>379280915
You forgot the little circle nub to the top-left of the buttons on the new switch xl
>>
Imagine holding those huge shitty joycons.
>>
>>379280915

Switch Micro is probably a more likely scenario.
>>
OPTIC BLAST
>>
>>379280915
>dpad still microscopic
>>
Imaging trying to play multiplayer with those joychucks
>>
Don't you mean Switch Deluxe?
>>
I want a new switch that has the same size but with slightly bigger screen so it doesn't have that horrible black bezel around it, actual d-pad on controller and stronger battery life.
Optional thing would be that the dock is improved and actually can add some processing power to the switch, oh and also would have forgot to make actual games for it and not ports.
>>
>>379280915
i fucking love the lanky kang joycons
>>
>>379281631
sounds like you don't want a switch at all, then
>>
I'd honestly rather have an OLED version of the Switch over a bigger one
>>
>>379281805
>OLED version
Quantum dot or straight IPS for me. OLED has the best picture initially, but it doesn't last.
>>
>>379281467
switch ultra
>>
>switch micro
why? so you fags can complain about battery life even more?
>>
I just want a version that has hardwired controls like a regular handled. Then you can just dock it and play using the pro pad. Those wiggly joycons were just a bad idea.
>>
Friendship ended with "new", now "deluxe" is my best friend.
>>
File: NintendoSwitchMicro.png (276KB, 748x509px) Image search: [Google]
NintendoSwitchMicro.png
276KB, 748x509px
>>379281163
>>
>>379281182
DREAMS
DON'T
DIE!~
>>
>>379281963
OLED never has the best picture of anything ever. It has good blacks at the expense of shit color accuracy. Literally every color is wrong on OLED screens. On top of often being crushed and hyper saturated. See the vita.

Oled is the Beats by Dre of screens.
>>
>>379280915
How did you get these E3 leaks?
>>
Did Reggie try to beat his wife with the smaller one and fail?
>>
File: Nintendoswitch.png (22KB, 374x295px) Image search: [Google]
Nintendoswitch.png
22KB, 374x295px
>>
>>379282583
You have no idea what are you talking about
>>
>>379282642
my dad
>>
>>379283285
t. desperate vitafag
>>
>>379283243
>only A
>>
>>379283439
What does it have to do with vita?
>>
>>379282354
Nice Chinese rip-off.

>>379283243
And the happy meal version.
>>
>>379283763
They defend their precious OLEDS like nobody's fucking business.
>>
>>379283826
I don't see anyone defending the screen, if anything it's just a gimmick.
>>
>>379280915
What's funny is button spacing
They fucked up again.
>>
File: lmao.png (44KB, 521x259px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
44KB, 521x259px
>>
File: Ainsley.jpg (12KB, 179x199px) Image search: [Google]
Ainsley.jpg
12KB, 179x199px
>>379280915
>Still 720p
>>
>>379284229
At least it has a 2 hour battery life.

Anyone who plays games for more than 2 hours obviously does not have a life, Im completely fine with this, Anyone who complains is obviously being unreasonable.
>>
>>379280915
How would you hold your joycocks if they were that long?
>>
>>379283285
But I do. Since I have an oled vita plus an actual good calibrated ips monitor screen for my pc gayming and professional needs.

Oled blues are green. The oranges are crushed. And the whites are yellowish. Thats ALL the Oled screens in the world. Not just the vita. Put your vita against the same game on a good pc screen, you will see how colors are nothing alike. Its a well known defect of Oled screens. At least with oled cellphones you can color manage to alleviate the issue. You cant on the vita.

I know you have some childish feud between the 3ds and vita, and between old vita and new vita and one of the dogmas of the superiority of the original vita is to believe on the Oled screen being the best screen of all time. But trust me, thats shit from technologically illiterate kids on /v/.

Again, the analogy with Beats is more than valid. Niggers and dumbfucks go "yeah, beats are the best pro headphones ever" because they have deep bass at the expense of mids and highs.

t. photography editor
>>
File: nintendoswitchsmall.png (379KB, 1123x688px) Image search: [Google]
nintendoswitchsmall.png
379KB, 1123x688px
>>379284542
It shouldn't be a problem

if your a fuckin man
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.