[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
so who was in the wrong here?
>>
Caveman was just being a dick. He could have easily just laughed along with Chibi, even if he was just being polite.
>>
I LIKE THAT JUMP
>>
They guy that wasn't correct
>>
i hate those autistic guys that never shut up and they keep going on not realising they are not funny at all with their stupid jokes. Birthday boy should have been sitting behind or playing mario64 at home.
>>
>>379278115

both of them are different brands of autistic
>>
>>379278517
>Asiago cheese bagel
>Fast pants
>"My name is...TOOMBA
>Shitty jumping jacks
>Unused condoms

Caveman was a real niqqa in the moment, more than most autists would have been
>>
>>379280328
You think it's good to be a nigger? It's not. He was a nigger, you are correct, he was barbarous and uncouth.
>>
>>379278115
context?
only recently decided to put any interest into the speedrunning community
>>
>>379281162
CavemanDCJ's Tombi 2 speedrun at GDQ. The bloke in the green jumper was being a bellend and the geezer with the mustache gave him a rocket.
>>
>>379280137

Nah, Chibi is actually autistic but caveman comes off more as extremely antisocial.

Also you can't blame the man for having to focus on what he's doing. Yes, speedrunning is quite autistic in itself but it still requires serious amounts of focus.
>>
>>379278115
Chibi.

Chibi was in the wrong, hands down.
>Broke couch etiquette by sitting in on a run that he wasn't invited to
>Kept mugging for attention with bad jokes, constantly talking
Can't defend that. Caveman told him, quite neutrally, to just stop talking during his run. Totally reasonable.
>>
that mexican shouldn't have punched that dog as it was eating casually
anyone defending that mexican is as stupid as a trump voter
>>
>>379281162
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H50nqenYMDM
>>
>>379283032
>quite neutrally
The way he said it was pretty embarrassing for Chibi. Maybe go with "Hey sorry man I'm having trouble concentrating, do you think you could lay off the mic a bit?"
>>
>>379283793
>The way he said it was pretty embarrassing for Chibi
So? Its not like he was invited to the couch to begin with. He just sat down, and after that awkward moment passed where no one knew who he was or why he was on the couch, all he did was whore for attention at the expense of the run. Caveman was totally in the right here to get him to shut up
>>
Chibi is always in the wrong
>>
>I like that jump!
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>379283127
>anyone defending that mexican is as stupid as a trump voter
t. shillary
>>
>>379278517
Caveman put up with a lot of Chibi's shit and even when he told him off he was still polite about it. Chibi nows he sperged and has taken the blame for being a retard
>>
>>379280520
Caveman did the right thing. Chibi was uninvited to that couch and unwanted. He was also disruptive and interrupted explanations.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_OSmMhrIhE
How many expired condoms do you anons have?
>>
>>379283410
>10 jumping jacks
I always lose my shit when I see that.
>>
Caveman. Chibi was being an unshaven autist that was trying too hard.
>>
>>379278517
t. beta cuck
>>
>>379278115

The people not present
>>
>>379286338

What makes people say these things?
>>
>>379288578
autism.
>>
>>379288578
Autism
>>
>>379288578
Also watch the end of vid related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtPIGdd3mpo
>>
>>379283410
>okay this is the coolest part of the game
>oh were doing this now..
>great job guy I don't know
How the fuck can you listen to this and just sit there, as if nothing had happened?
>>
>When he jumped back on the couch after doing the jumping jacks
Fucking hate when people do that. So inconsiderate.
>>
Did anything funny happen during SGDQ this year?
>>
Never had this thread before
>>
>>379291051

Hasn't happened yet, but you can absolutely count on it.
>>
Good joke.
>>
>>379278115
I swear, this image is "The Last Supper" of Video Games.
It's so beautiful.
>>
File: 5353.jpg (24KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
5353.jpg
24KB, 320x240px
BigDickJimmy was totally in the right for spanking that trap named hotdog. BDJ totally ordered a large pizza that night.
>>
Name one thing Chibi has ever done right.
>>
>>379293172
found a qt gf
>>
>>379283793
you might be too sensitive for the world
>>
>>379285956
>Bi partisan politics

t. Non-patrician, non libertarian pleb race
>>
>>379294092
> gf
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.