[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you playing GOTY?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: g.jpg (101KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
g.jpg
101KB, 460x215px
Why aren't you playing GOTY?
>>
HE'S BACK HE'S THE MAN BEHIND THE MASK
>>
>>379278429
Worst jason
>>
*teleports behind you*
>>
>>379278429
>>379278790
>that amount of CP

The fuck? Is this a hack?
>>
>>379279505
Must be. There's no way that amount can be earned legitimately in the time the game has been released
>>
Is it mandatory to set your preference as Jason if you ever want to play as him?
>>
>>379279505
>>379279652
dummys
its from the devs twitter when he was posting them pre launch
>>
Post your perk loadout

AJ
>Start with map
>Start with firecrackers
>Lone wolf
Great for sprinting around for parts in the very beginning when Jason doesnt have all his abilities yet, firecrackers as the panic button when it all goes to shit and lone wolf for sneaking in the woods.
>>
File: ff.jpg (43KB, 640x539px) Image search: [Google]
ff.jpg
43KB, 640x539px
>yfw you found the fuse, repaired the fuse box and call the cops in the first 2 minutes
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9gSjkLqDqw
>>
Because I spawned in the open near the lodge with the phone and car objectives and Jason warped here immediately. He power walked my character to death.

Now I'm waiting for 2 AJs hiding in the corner of the map to die or timer scam a victory just so I can collect a measly 500xp.
>>
>>379280618
>Match starts first house has fusebox
>Running over to next house looting
>Look up and see through the wall the repair phone box symbol
>Fix it
>instant jason music and hear him say
>"You quick motherfucker"
>>
>>379280737
Fucking hell that's inexcusable
>>
>>379280618

That is the first spot that i go to place traps
>>
>>379280145
Nah I have mine set to none and I play Jason every 5-8 games.
>>
>>379280921
>200exp for surviving
>100 exp + other shit ("pyromaniac +50 exp", "Trapper +50 exp) just for attacking/distractin/stunning/interacting with Jason
Not gonna argue they should revise the system a bit, but as it is, just surviving without doing some heroics generally is not worth the time. You should actually DO something as a counselor. Repair something, stun Jason, distract him or die doing it, whatever, just do anything but sneak in the woods like a little bitch. The game literally rewards you for it.
>>
File: 43a.gif (4MB, 458x270px) Image search: [Google]
43a.gif
4MB, 458x270px
>>379280737
>>379280921

The best part about this is that he has invincibility frames throughout that entire animation. If you predicted a grab and decided to counter it with an early weapon swing to time the hit, it won't do shit.

Here's the kicker. You can walk over Counselor bear traps during that entire animation too.

I'm all for Jason being OP, but that shit should be accomplished by game mechanics, not fucking bugs and oversights.
>>
>>379281219
>>379280145
>Have my preference set to counselor
>Get jason twice in row
i dont like playing jason because hes overpowered as fuck
i crutch my self and give counselors second chances (i telport elsewere right before i kill them)
>>
>>379282145

I have Jason set as my preference and I never get him.

Some guy in the lobby got him twice and he bitches about not wanting to play Jason.
>>
File: Fridaythe13thPartIII1.jpg (10KB, 500x215px) Image search: [Google]
Fridaythe13thPartIII1.jpg
10KB, 500x215px
>>379282145
>last run as Jason
>happen to join a game with a bunch of Finnish players obviously playing as a group
>Finnish myself with an obviously finnish steam nickname, dont have a mic though
>these stupid assholes either didnt check my nick or do not realize I can hear them anyway
>at one point cutting down a door and hear a helium voice saying "I'm right behind Jason guize... gonna stun him very soon" in finnish
>turn around, grab and execute that fucker
Ended that run with 8/8 kills too. Probably the most fun I had with a video game since 2008.
>>
File: dan schneider.jpg (90KB, 422x594px) Image search: [Google]
dan schneider.jpg
90KB, 422x594px
>>379278050
>GOTY
>broken shit

Call me when they fix it
>>
>Jason can teleport behind you and instagrab you and there's nothing you can do about it

How is this goty? I uninstalled after a day.
>>
It's literally a shittier Dead by Daylight
>>
>>379284806
>>379285017
Get lost Dbd shills. Your game is dying, and Jason is sttiking the final nail in your coffin >:)
>>
>>379284287
fuck you for playing this game without mic
>>
File: Ded game.png (14KB, 320x178px) Image search: [Google]
Ded game.png
14KB, 320x178px
>>379286101
Yeah, look how dead DBD is compared to F13. In case you haven't noticed, the game has been blasted by every review site and journalist. The game is shit and the denial won't save it.
>>
>>379286752
I'm actively compensating for it with my in-game actions though, I definitely consider my counsilor match as failed if I either did not repair something (easy as AJ as long as I find a fucking part). Playing on steam without a mic isnt a biggie, almost 50% of my matches have chinese and or russians in them who dont speak english
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.