[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a western dev did this the Internet would explode.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (65KB, 1024x501px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 1024x501px
If a western dev did this the Internet would explode.
>>
>>379277935
>western devs don't also make endless cash grab sequels
>what is COD (or any other shooter)
>what is any sports franchise
>what is Assassin's Creed
>what is Forza
>what are Lego games
I can go on OP
>>
>>379277935
In that case, the Internet should have exploded 100x by now
>>
>>379277935
crusader kings II.
>>
>>379278497
none of those even compare to the scam that is ultra sunmoon. ulltra sunmoon is LITERALLY the same exact game but with some new NPCs and black armor tacked on to the legendary.
>>
>>379278854
we have no information whatsoever about the content changes, don't talk shit you fucking idiot
>>
>>379278497
dirivative sequals is a step up from this.
>>
>>379278992
lmao they literally showed it in the video you autist nintendy
>>
File: 95500631.png (310KB, 655x977px) Image search: [Google]
95500631.png
310KB, 655x977px
>Game of the Year Editions
>Remastered editions with all DLC

Fuck off retard you don't even know what this has in it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4mGoplZmwQ
>>
>>379279418
they showed 10 seconds of footage m8
>>
>>379278854
Compared to the new Madden or NHL game, which just had a different roster each year? Or COD, which, ... I'm not even sure how each game is different. One has zombies, and the other doesn't?
>>
>>379280183
The only people who say that sports games only add roster updates are people who don't play sports games. Play Madden 17 and then play Madden 16 or 15 and tell me they are even slightly similar outside of being the same sport.
>>
>>379279465
But you can get the DLC for the base game

You cant get ultrasunmoon additions. Its as if you had to buy original and goty edition rather than either.
>>
File: cut game content thread 31625645.jpg (759KB, 1366x2254px) Image search: [Google]
cut game content thread 31625645.jpg
759KB, 1366x2254px
>>379277935
https://yuki.la/vp/31625645
>>
>>379277935
How many Poké-Folk are they up to know? 1000?
How many are going to look like ordinary objects?
Do think WroughtIronFenceion will have any evolutionary forms?
>>
>>379280619
>The only people who say that sports games only add roster updates are people who don't play sports games.
I play NBA 2k17 and the only new things 2k gave it from 2k16 besides the mandatory graphics, music tracks, and roster updates are the fucking FACE SCAN and the removing 7'4 speedy behemoths on the online.

So fuck you.
>>
clearly a rush job. I just hope it allows a complete pokedex this time. They could bring back charizard flying from rubysaphire remakes.
>>
>>379280183
COD has different maps, already better than this UltraSun shit lmao
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.