[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he solely mains savini jason I hope you don't do this, anon.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: tom-savini-jason.jpg (153KB, 2048x1151px) Image search: [Google]
tom-savini-jason.jpg
153KB, 2048x1151px
>he solely mains savini jason
I hope you don't do this, anon.
>>
Someone explain to me how Composure works, because I keep getting fucked on Jenny
>>
>>379278759
It needs balancing but it's supposed to keep your fear down and help you break free front dat grasp
>>
>>379277642
I'm not white enough to pre order games
>>
What are the odds of this game going on sale in the summer sale? it looks fun
>>
>buying the latest low content twitch bait game that will be dead in a month

V never learns
>>
>>379281280
what the fuck is V
>>
>>379281280
I'm sorry you don't like fun. What are you, poor? Have to resort to watching streams and wishing you were there? Ha! Maybe it'll go on sale anon. Don't worry
>>
I do because since he is so OP I don't need to play like a try hard faggot. I can mess with people and scare them and shit and then later on just go for broke and kill them.
>>
>>379281280
>V
go back to dbd
>>
>he backed the game

Haha what a loser
>>
>>379277642
Good luck with that, since like 1/5th the playerbase has access to it

I'm fine chilling as Jason 8 and knocking the heads off my enemies, as well as having broken "Destruction" at my disposal.

>>379281272
Don't bother til Winter at the earliest, since the devs have proven to be inept and rather cater the released game to their backers as opposed to the people that dropped a few million on it after it released. It still has bugs in it from the beta that happened back in December, to show how little the devs really care about doing anything but appeasing people to get them to throw more money away.
>>
>>379278759
Her fear lowers faster. You have to look at her face to see it. Use your flashlight whenever you can.
>>
>>379280017
Back to tumblr anon. You tried.
>>
>>379281912
I started playing at launch and honestly haven't seen too many bugs, and none of them game breaking.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.