[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you pirate videogames?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Do you pirate videogames?
>>
>>379277071
Yes
>>
Not anymore, now that I'm an adult with a job, plus the actual piracy itself has become really convoluted, since you can't just google that shit up anymore.

I still pirate movies, though.
>>
>>379277956
>I'm an adult
>I don't spend my money responsibly though

if the option to take it is free, why don't you take it?

Why use your money when you could keep it?

>hurr durrr we should support our videogame companies

With the exception of very, very few, you shouldn't give your money to the videogame jew ever.

It is the worst industry ever in terms of jewness, worse than hollywood.
>>
I used to just use Piratebay and KAT until they got taken down. They came back, but with significantly less seeders/selection. Now I have to resort to reddit to find good, seeded torrents. Where did anons go after TPB and KAT got hit?
>>
>>379278479
Meme someone else, kid. Did I tell you not to pirate? No. So leave me alone. I'll spend my money however I want, thank you.
>>
File: 1441633783554.png (39KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1441633783554.png
39KB, 1920x1080px
>>379277071
Here have a HD version which I recreated
>>
I used too, but now i'm addicted to unlocking cheevos, so i have to get the game legit.
at least i can still pirate games for my ps3 since the cheevos are offline there.
>>
>>379277071
yes, but really only from nintendo because freeshop and fuck that company.
>>
Sometimes
>>
File: 1495335351859.png (212KB, 473x709px) Image search: [Google]
1495335351859.png
212KB, 473x709px
>>379281195
>>
>>379277956
>actual piracy itself has become really convoluted

ironically it's never been easier
>>
>>379277071
Yes
>>
>>379277071
All of them without a single exception.
I'm multi-millionnaire.
>>
>>379278479

when your a kid 20 dollars is a big deal

that's like skipping lunch for weeks to buy something

when your an adult with dosh 20 is much less and most time is worth just to have something that works right away without doing some convoluted work around
>>
>>379281951
>some convoluted work around
that is very rare in today's repack-dominant world
besides, if convenience is so important to you to the point you can't follow simple written instructions or heavens forbid, stop being tech-illiterate and git gud , why don't you just completely switch to consoles since clicking on the right icon is hard work in adulthood with your arthritis-ridden hands?
also
>burning money bit by bit is smarter than burning it all at once
>>
>>379277071
Yes, im and adult with a job, and i cant afford wasting my money on videogames so i just pirate them. I prefer paying rent and food than videogames.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.