[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's like they don't want me to buy it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: sweech.jpg (115KB, 1920x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sweech.jpg
115KB, 1920x1000px
It's like they don't want me to buy it.
>>
>>379275007
I fucking know right
>>
Well unless you live in Europe, they are on the shelves all the time.
>>
>>379275117
This. There are 10 of them in my local store for 330 euros.
>>
It fucking cracks me up, you exaggerate all the wiiu ports to make fun of it and they just keep fucking coming. The switch is such a hilarious fucking rushjob.
>>
>>379275007
Pokemon Ultra Sun DX and Ultra Moon DX coming to switch next year, screencap this post
>>
>>379275363

Well it would be a damn shame that so many decent games stayed on a machine that no one has.

I'd love to play pokken, but sure as fuck wouldn't buy a wiiU for it.
>>
what has nintendo been doing for 4 years since they abandoned the wiiu? switch is literally just "wiiu deluxe"
>>
The only two games that even remotely interested me are BotW and MHXX, but I pirated BotW on the WiiU and already played XX
Only Mario Odyssey interests me now
>>
I really want to have a console again. I hope they at least announce 2 o 3 more games this E3.

If not then I'll just get a ps4, way cheaper and more games.
>>
https://www.google.com/amp/s/gamerant.com/nintendo-switch-full-third-party-support/amp/
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/entertainment/gaming/793531/Nintendo-Switch-Games-List-Wii-U-Rime-Xbox-One-PS4/amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.polygon.com/platform/amp/2017/2/7/14534302/nintendo-switch-third-party-support

wew
>>
>>379276218
>still no FROM announcement

hope they say something at E3
>>
>>379275007
WiiU 2.0 boyzz!! The switch better hurry up and die so Nintendo can get their shit together or go third party.
>>
>>379275007
>wanting to play modern Pokeshit
>>
I was going too because I assumed Nintendo wouldn't be retarded, but now I'm going to ask my mom to buy me a PS4 pro instead.
>>
>>379276218
But where are the games anon? Names are no good without games.
>>
>>379275558
>Pokemon Ultra Sun DX and Ultra Moon DX coming to switch next year, screencap this post
more likely, that the 8th gen games get's a release
>>
>>379275824
more people have a wiiu than a switch currently
>>
In terms of good games so far, the Switch has BotW. That is not worth buying a console over.
>>
>>379275007
selling mine today, just gonna give it off to gamestop. dont even care about making money back just want it to fuck off.
>>
>>379277306

>BotW

CEMU or Wii U. Try again.
>>
>>379277450
Ok, so it has nothing. STILL not worth buying.
>>
Seeing how the E3 direct is going to be 30 min, I have little expectations for this E3 outside of their "2017 focus." Remember last year when Reggie said, "Meet me back here about Metroid next year!" Get ready to ask him why he was stirring non-existant shit up last year.
>>
>>379275824
how about they invest money to develop some new games for their new consoles ? I dont want to keep replaying stuffs that I can play on my last gen console

or make in backward compatible but ofc the japs cant into that
>>
>>379275558
But before that we will get Pokemon Ultra Sun 1.5DX Happy Happy DANCING REMIX Edition and Pokemon Ultra Moon 1.5DS Happy Happy DANCING REMIX Edition exclusively for the New 2DS XL screencap this post
>>
>>379278353
They probably saw the PS4 tactic of, "using the first few years to port games from your previous system that didn't do well," realized it made money and was cheap and easy to do and ran with it.
>>
It was obvious they weren't going to announce anything special with the E3 coming up.

Why they bothered doing a direct at all though I have no idea.
>>
>>379278353
>how about they invest money to develop some new games for their new consoles ?
so, ARMS and Splatoon2 doesn't count?
also, I am always surprised, how people how much time does it need to make a game
somehow I think many people believe you can games only into a month
>>
>>379278560
Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series I hope.
>>
>tfw bought a wii u at launch
>tfw bought a switch at launch

kill me
>>
>>379278771
>previous system that didn't do well

Dude, are you a retard ?
>>
>>379279383
> I am always surprised, how people how much time does it need to make a game
Apparently not very much considering it'll be 2 years between splatoon releases, looks like it can go pretty quick if you recycle assets out the ass and use the same engine.
>>
File: G-man_heart_to_heart_headshot.jpg (21KB, 350x348px) Image search: [Google]
G-man_heart_to_heart_headshot.jpg
21KB, 350x348px
>giving a shit about memeshit casual jrpgmon when disgaea 5 exists and monster hunter has been announced
>>
>a company notoriously bad at moving on to a new generation of hardware
>suddenly shooting up to HD, when Nintendo's in-house studios themselves had trouble with HD in the first years of Wiiu and had to constantly push back games.
>expected to have something first year of Switch when its going to have a small install base due to shortages
We really need to blame Eurogamer.
>>
File: lmao.jpg (104KB, 815x960px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
104KB, 815x960px
>>379279383
wew two basic bitch games that will be dead in a month

can't believe you losers are still sucking company cock like they give a shit about you
>>
>>379279770
>>379279770
>looks like it can go pretty quick if you recycle assets out the ass and use the same engine.
that's true, but I am talking about games, made from the ground-up, and either way, games today still needs polishing to fix bugs
>>
>>379280064
i like hunters but lets not use it an example of quantity over quality
>>
>>379279578

Same. I liked my Wii U in the end, though.
>>
>>379280064
>will be dead in a month

People are still playing mario kart 8 online

Nintenbros can and will keep anything alive
>>
>>379280250
because they have no other choice
>>
>>379280250
I've seen Nintendickgobblers defending Nintendo selling empty boxes for $5 a pop.
I've seen pretty much everything and anything from Nintendicksuckers and their mental gymnastics by now.
I expect them to defend MUH NINTENDO even if they sold vacuum sealed turds in a glas.
The only fanbase that really appals me. Not even Applefags manage to stoop THAT low.
>>
>>379279730
So you are saying the Wii U did well? Or the PS3 wasn't a flaming disaster for a majority of its lifespan? No, you are a fucking retard. How about you think for a god damn second before trying to spout revisionist history. Why the fuck do you think we saw a massive number of ports early on in the PS4's life? Because there weren't enough games early on and plenty of people that had an early PS4 didn't play PS3 games. The same thing is happening with the Switch. So think first before you go mouthing off, then kill yourself.
>>
>>379281753
ooh so you got one early title; wipeout HD

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-definition_remasters_for_PlayStation_consoles#PlayStation_4

eat a dick
>>
File: IMG_5565.png (423KB, 427x478px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5565.png
423KB, 427x478px
>Business, Logistics, Economics, and Manufacturing as explained by American Highschool Kids: The Thread
>>
>>379282905
>[slurp slurp slurp]
>[gulp]
>thanks for the cummies daddy ninty!
>>
>>379283630
never be in a position where you're in charge of someone elses money
>>
>>379275007
Why does it seem like Nintendo always does stupid shit when they have so much momentum going in their direction? Nobody buys a fucking Nintendo console for third party multiplats. Give the people what they fucking want.
>>
>>379284554
because when you have a recently good rep, you can AFFORD to fuck up
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.