[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LMAOL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: gROXVFc.jpg (22KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
gROXVFc.jpg
22KB, 600x600px
LMAOL
>>
>>379274893
>muh team
>>
everyone is thinking the same thing about you faggot
>>
>>379274893
Only multiplayer should be 1v1 or ffa. Team based things should be deleted or find a ban system based on your performance, following the games rules.

Es: i play HOTS at master in solo.

> You firstpick a easily counterable champ? If they pick 2 or 3 counters you get kicked from the team, penalized (-600 points as a queue dodged) and ban for a week.

> In the first 10 minutes of the game you reach 8 death? 1000 point penality and ban after you finish the game

> Low performance? Based on a proportion of healing done \ damage \ xp by every champ you lack the standard stats you take daily bans

This is how games should work, this is how good player gain distance from good players.

When i played dota (w3 map) at the times you got this little tool called "wc3banlist" where you or forums, sites etc put the shitters and they get automatically expelled when you try to connect. Thats how it should work (on competitive only, you do quickplay do whatever the fuck you want)
>>
>>379276805
>This is how games should work
If it's a team game, you had better have a full party of friends for any sort of retarded "competitive" mode. If you're doing solo queue, you have no one to blame but yourself if you get paired with a bunch of idiots who also are playing solo.
>>
who cares, most games like counter-strike rely almost completely on individual skill, teammates barely have to cooperate for anything other than positioning
>"why dont you click heads too" is the most complex form of teamplay faggot realistic shooters can do
>>
>>379277350
This is not how it works.
I have also a team but there are 2 modes to play, so you have to done good also in solo. Is not an excuse, you wanna have fun? Go quick.
>>
>>379274893
>I hate muh team
>>
>>379277812
>This is not how it works.
No, that is how it works. If you play solo in a team based game, you suffer the consequences of being randomly assigned a team. Doesn't matter which "mode" it is. The retardation spewed in >>379276805 is thoughtless wannabe pro bullshit that will kill a game faster than Battleborn.

The only thing that should be banned are "competitive" modes. Any game with a "competitive" mode is eSports garbage that has turned the organically-grown, community-maintained competitive scene of online games we used to have in the 90s and early 2000s to utter shit today.
Either you get some friends, play the game as-is and get good enough to carry shitty teams, or go to another genre like fighting games.
>>
>>379279213
>consequences of being randomly assigned
This is not the problem, i want to be randomly assigned with people on my skill level. 5 people who can play good can play togheter as well.
>>
>>379276805

this is the most stupid post in many weeks

i can even taste the salt over here
>>
>Competitive multiplayer
You have to be at least 18 to post here.
>>
It's 100% fucking true when you're the only one on your team playing objective while everyone else lone wolfs K/D or unlocks.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.