[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I swear to God, I will switch from xbox to playstation.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: SOCOM.jpg (148KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
SOCOM.jpg
148KB, 900x506px
I swear to God, I will switch from xbox to playstation.
>>
>>379269345
The only one I played was confrontation, tell me why you liked it so much.
I thought conf was alright, and since S&D was my favorite CoD mode the game gelled with me but I can't see why people love it so much.
>>
not happening. None of the original teams are around, most of their members got shitcanned after unit 13 flopped, then they got transferred to guerilla and laid off when killzone mercs&shadowfall failed. Now the few that are left in the industry are making H-Hour which is supposed to be coming to PS4 relatively soon now that they upgraded to UE4. It's really basic, but it's basically the best we're gonna get.
>>
>>379269345
Hi sukmyturban
>>
>>379269572
THE RIGHT HAND?
AH HAH
GIMME A FUCKN BREAK
>>
They really need to give Socom another try.

It's not fair to give up on it after the last one because, iirc, it was multiplayer focused and was released right before that huge hack that fucked up PSN for months.
>>
>>379270121
Open up my retardo wheel
>>
Socom is the ultimate nostalgia for me.

Confrontation was the first game I had for my PS3 and I used to play that all night with my friends during Freshman year.
>>
SOCOM 2 was great
>pretty good campaign
>great MP maps and good mechanics making it fairly skill based and left room for good players to outplay and also use the map

I don't even hate 3 that much. It was just so different it was a bit too much all at once. Like triple the size of the old maps, vehicles, a weight system.
>>
>>379270389
Tryin to pick up the bomb for ten FUCKIN minutes
Why can't he pick it up?
I DUN FUCKN KNOW
CUZ SOMEBODY DIED ON THE GODDAMN FUCKN BOMB
FUCKN BULLSHIT
[/spoiler]I marathoned all his videos every christmas[/spoiler]
>>
SOCOM Fireteam Bravo was the best one fight me

I spent an entire day doing the first mission repeatedly until I got the secret hot dog mission twice to get enough money to buy the full Ninja and Pirate costumes.
>>
>>379269471
Confrontation was hardly a SOCOM game.

1 & 2 were the best. 3 was fine. Anything else was absolute shit.

They were fun because they were early 3rd person online shooters on console that felt competitive.
>>
socom 2 is my childhood game

making my parents get DSL so i caould play this was the best thing ever

i loed the glitch on fishhook where you could walk behind the map

why dont games do hostage maps like SOCOM did, they were so fun
>>
>>379270609
I did too! HA!
>>
>>379271281
Rainbow Six does. CS used to but no one plays those maps anymore.
>>
Socom is the epitome of underrated masterpiece

It was the best TPS of the decade, putting gears of casual shit to shame. It featured fully utilized voice chat on the fucking ps2 when there were next to no games on Xbox live as complex in communication. It had a great campaign And great multiplayer. It was the kind of game you could play forever. Even the psp games were incredible.
>>
>go prone
>slowly slide out of the map or into a rock
>>
>>379269480
>Best were going to get

Damn, shame cause it sucks dick.
>>
>>379271823
It does, unfortunately, but the proper socom brand is just dead.
>>
>>379271350
Here's the enemy
Standing behind
A
NET
IT'S A NET
>>
>>379269345
>Zipper won't make MAG 2
Someone post that tweet from that fuckface Sony exec because this had reminde me of that shit
>>
>>379269345
I fucking loved socom 1 so much i tried to love 4
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.