[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bioware

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: mass effect.jpg (3MB, 7655x6854px) Image search: [Google]
mass effect.jpg
3MB, 7655x6854px
Are we completely sure Bioware is an AAA studio?

Perhaps they're just an AA studio or a BB studio?
Are they underfunded?
>>
>>379267583

They are undertalented
>>
I want to stick LEGOS up Ryder's butthole
>>
>>379268000
wot
>>
It's like this:
canadians usually have no talent plus to work in Bioware you have to be a multicultural out-spoken person. They also hire people based on the friends who already work there - they don't use a normal criteria of talent when hiring.

Combined all of that with western people still buying any crap they make the result is: they have no reason to change their company structure, hire better people, etc.

It's AAA based on the budget of their games that goes between 30 to 60 million dollars per game
>>
File: transeffect.jpg (131KB, 816x795px) Image search: [Google]
transeffect.jpg
131KB, 816x795px
>>
>>379268109

HE SAID HE WANTS TO STICK LEGOS UP HER SHITTER MATE
>>
>>379268109

Did you hear that time? >>379268727
>>
>>379267583
Canadians are useless culture less wasteland
>>
>>379268109
>>379268727
>>379268806

what board culture is this?
>>
>>379268727
Uh okay get help
>>
File: 1496748467448.jpg (21KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1496748467448.jpg
21KB, 576x432px
>>379267583
A different bioware team worked on Andromeda not Edmonton that's why it was such a crock of shit.
>>
>>379268449
Women in vidya have to be ugly as fuck anon.
What if a woman played a game where a character is way hotter than her? It would be ugly shaming, fat shaming, transphobic and just a general toxic gaming environment.
>>
>>379267583
they're just not talented, money does not make talent...
>>
>>379267583
>underfunded

If anything, they're over funded judging by the money they rack in and push out, yet have the worst shit to show for it.
>>
Andromeda was made by a B-team who had never shipped a project on that level before. They had plenty of money, they just lacked the necessary talent or experience because the "real" Bioware was busy shipping Inquisition and then working on a new IP.
>>
>>379268449
haha
nice image m8 lol
how will BIODRONES ever recover? LOL
>>
File: 46346.gif (2MB, 268x364px) Image search: [Google]
46346.gif
2MB, 268x364px
cidney a cute!
>>
>>379267583
Bioware models always were ugly as sin with females looking like thai dickgirls(Kotor, jade empire)
I don't understand why people started to complain only with DAI release
>>
>>379269280
>>379272818
That's the part that pisses me off the most. Say what you will about ME3, but the Mass Effect series has been one of Bioware's biggest and most successful series. And then for the first game in their new planned trilogy, the next step in their successful ME universe, they give it not to the B team like Austin, but the C team in Montreal who are all basically interns and hired friends.
It's just aggravating that they thought they could get away with making such a shitty subpar game to start off their new wave of ME games.
>>
No it's because they hire people with mental illnesses to do their work
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.