[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*blocks ur path* bur *one shots u* *camps ur corpse*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

*blocks ur path*
bur
*one shots u*
*camps ur corpse*
>>
>One shotting a warrior in grand marshals

Other way round
>>
>>379264624
*crippling poisons u*
*laughs in dead zone*
>>
>>379264662
Ok you applied the poison but how is he dying? If you try to come back in again he one shots you.
>>
>>379265137
*follows u in stealth until u go afk*
*u come back to a chat filled with bur and spit emotes*
>>
>>379265510
*pretends to be AFK*
*trinkets*
*mortal strike to the face*
>>
>>379265792
*vanishes*
next time you won't be so lucky, kid
*goes to hillsbrad or stv to find easier prey*
>>
>Implying I wasn't prowling
>>
>>379265137
The bleeds are slowly killing you as he keeps resetting the situation. Your only option is to run from him which gives him greater pleasure than killing you.

/spit
>>
>>379264459
>had a gnome rogue on nostalrius that I used exclusively for PvP
>had "/lol" macro'd to all of my abilities
>>
>>379267419
>gnome
>not undead
baka senpai
>>
>tfw corpse camping fresh 60s in hellfire but not even trying to fight when their high level friends come
not that i didn't have a chance against them, but just playing the role of a coward was that much more satisfying with all the hate whispers feeding my soul
>>
i was sl/sl in tbc and destro in wotlk rogues were free kills bur all you want you tiny homos
>>
>>379269473
Are you an alliance blood dk?
If you are
I hate you
>>
File: UndeadRogue.gif (25KB, 218x376px) Image search: [Google]
UndeadRogue.gif
25KB, 218x376px
>stutterstepping intensifies
>>
>>379264459
>WoW was so good people are still talking about it over a decade since its release
sucks those times are gone
>>
>>379264459
>be BM Hunter
>Just let my Broken Tooth Solo him.
>>
>>379271652
that motherfucker was overpowered as hell
>>
File: 1472574166535.jpg (178KB, 770x711px) Image search: [Google]
1472574166535.jpg
178KB, 770x711px
>>379264459
>>379271586
I DON'T WANT THESE FEELS BRO
>>
You guys had no idea how to have fun...
>be an undead rogue, not even lvl 60 yet
>go to scarlet crusade instances
>"wow look at all these level 60 alliance dudes running their low friends through"
>wait for the 60 to pull aggro of all the outside mobs while his 30 something friend follows behind
>sap the 30 something
>level 60 friend keeps running off into the distance
>on the horizon suddenly the entire scarlet crusade comes running back to gang rape the still sapped 30 something

Kek
>>
>>379269583
>SL/SL killing rogues
>SL/SL doing anything other than being extremely obnoxious and invincible

Like nigga just walk away from the warlock, just CoS and vanish, just close your eyes
>>
File: t2RM.jpg (36KB, 900x428px) Image search: [Google]
t2RM.jpg
36KB, 900x428px
>>379264459
*Kills your Auctioneers*
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.